+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Questions on buying UFC Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by airjasper View Post
    So UFC tickets go on sale for the calgary event next thursday if you are a member of ufc fight club. A few questions for you guys who have went through the process:

a) So what, I just buy the membership and they will send me a presale code? How many tickets can you buy with that code?

Thanks for any tips/advice on getting tickets to an event. Appreciate it.
    You get a code you can use all year (I used mine twice) and I think still a shirt which is ok. For calgary, you'll need it.

Sorry, this might be a stupid question...but do I use the code I get at ticketmaster or do I buy them through the ufcfightclub website?
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

Quote Originally Posted by airjasper View Post
    Sorry, this might be a stupid question...but do I use the code I get at ticketmaster or do I buy them through the ufcfightclub website?
    If I'm not mistaken you go to Ticketmaster and there will be a place to enter your code which will open a new page where you buy the tickets. There are instructions on the Fight club events page which will walk you through what to do

Quote Originally Posted by Canuklehead View Post
    If I'm not mistaken you go to Ticketmaster and there will be a place to enter your code which will open a new page where you buy the tickets. There are instructions on the Fight club events page which will walk you through what to do
    K, thanks man. I'll check the fight club page. I hate putting this on the main forum but I just didn't want to miss out on tickets. I'm going to go for the $400 ones which I hope will be lower bowl.

What is the Garth Brooks Fiasco?
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    What is the Garth Brooks Fiasco?
    Tickets to a Garth Brooks concert in Calgary during Stampede this year sold out in 58 seconds.

Here's a quote from the article...

Ticketmaster and the Stampede's on-going investigations revealed that the 11,000 tickets made available April 14 (4,000 tickets were held back) were scooped up in a mere 58-seconds by 3,800 online accounts. Ticketmaster suspects that scalpers likely got the upper hand by using "web robots."

Are they sure web robots did it or that people just wanted some garth brooks tickets. That's a pretty huge deal for him to be at the stampede...It actually didn't surprise me that it sold out that fast. Heck, i'm pretty sure elton john tickets sold out in a couple minutes in red deer.

Either way, if anyone wants calgary ufc tickets at actual price (not from re-sale) you need the presale code and you want to be on there right at noon eastern (10am local time) just to make sure. If they don't hold tickets back for the newsletter presale and general public then I would expect it to sell out tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread