+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: 50 reasons to hate yours truly

Quote Originally Posted by tdog628 View Post
    Distancing yourself is one thing, going out of your way to snitch on people for smoking weed or whatever is another. I'm 29 years old and I can't ever imagine being a snitch as a good thing, I doubt I will change my mind with age. Hey at least we can agree on our hate for Anderson.
    Personally, I can't imagine it either. Especially some high school stoners. Jones wanted to be a DEA officer if the mma thing didn't work out. For whatever reason, he has a very adverse stance toward drug use. I'm gonna ask his cousin who is a school safety officer in my building about it tomorrow. I just wonder if there's a deep seeded reason Jones is so anti-drugs that he'd actully blow in peers.

I'm glad we, at least have the Anderson thing going for us. lol

Hey, who do you root for if Jones and Anderson end up in a superfight? Kind of a fairytale scenario, so just humor me. There's no way Silva would ink a fight to face Bones. Hopefully Chael stomps a mudhole in his ass anyway.

"Dude, you should be here! I'm drinking Slayer's Heinekins right now!"

- Budo 8/11/2010

IF YOU NEVER WRESTLED, DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW YOU WISH YOU HAD!

i don't hate jones. i just dislike him.

he is a bad mofo. watching the countdown show, you'd get to see what kind of an awesome family he grew up in.

i still don't like him.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    i don't hate jones. i just dislike him.

he is a bad mofo. watching the countdown show, you'd get to see what kind of an awesome family he grew up in.

i still don't like him.
    His family has been through some rough ****. Losing his sister had to be awful. The way he and Art described her "light dimming" from the brain cancer was tough. Jon's youngest daughter has his sister's name. The family also had to deal with the mother losing her eyesight. They are very closely knit. My mentor who I succeeded is Jon's dad's high school coach. He would always bust Art Sr's balls about not tangling with those boys as they got older. I spoke with Art Sr on the phone before the Hammil fight. He asked me what weight I wrestled in highschool. I told him 145, and he told me that was his weight too. He followed that with, "I'll bet I would have whooped you!" At this pt, Machida was the man, and Art Sr was very complimentary of him but said he was excited for Jon to get a crack at him someday. Very down to Earth people.

"Dude, you should be here! I'm drinking Slayer's Heinekins right now!"

- Budo 8/11/2010

IF YOU NEVER WRESTLED, DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW YOU WISH YOU HAD!

Quote Originally Posted by brewland View Post
    Personally, I can't imagine it either. Especially some high school stoners. Jones wanted to be a DEA officer if the mma thing didn't work out. For whatever reason, he has a very adverse stance toward drug use. I'm gonna ask his cousin who is a school safety officer in my building about it tomorrow. I just wonder if there's a deep seeded reason Jones is so anti-drugs that he'd actully blow in peers.

I'm glad we, at least have the Anderson thing going for us. lol

Hey, who do you root for if Jones and Anderson end up in a superfight? Kind of a fairytale scenario, so just humor me. There's no way Silva would ink a fight to face Bones. Hopefully Chael stomps a mudhole in his ass anyway.
    Double KO/Coma and I agree Silva is way too much of a ***** to fight a guy like Jon Jones. I didn't watch the countdown show for the last event, those shows do a good job of showing different sides of fighters, kind of wish I'd seen it. I don't hate Jon Jones really, he just bugs the **** out of me. I just want to see him get humbled one time, then I will stop hating. Kind of like how I used to hate on Schaub and loved to see him get KO'd. Now I just feel sorry for him.
    Last edited by tdog628; 05-03-2012 at 02:28 AM.

+ Reply to Thread