Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Oh they are MAD at me

Just went 33-0 on Hydro in Team Death Match. I used Walter White

MK 48 w/Dual Band, Grip and FMJ
    FHJ18-AA Launcher
    Blind Eye
    Toughness
    Hard Wired

I did get quite a few kills with Hellstorm Missiles, Lightning Strikes and Sentry Guns, but I was mowing them DOWN with the MK. That thing with FMJ rounds is SO lethal.

I'm in one of those side rooms, on the waterfall side of the map. And anytime I get into trouble I just strafe sideways and keep shooting at my target, right through the wall in front of me. They think they forced me to back off, and they're safe for a sec, but then the lead just keeps coming and they go down. Even when they hit me, I have Toughness so I don't even flinch. They toss their EMP grenades? Doesn't matter. Hard Wired bitches!!! No body uses that shit.....WELL I DO. If you're running a dual band or target finder, what could be more useful?

Didn't matter what they threw at me. They never even came close to taking me down. And it's not like I was hiding. I was standing right in front of them. It was probably pretty infuriating, but you know....fuck em
    Last edited by PatSox; 02-18-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Daily Clan challenges really need a platinum tier. Only myself and 4 friends even participated in this one and we ended up with 850 confirms in KC tonight and there is still 8 hours left in the challenge.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Experimented with the SCAR in burst mode this weekend

The Verdict: .......pretty fucking GREAT

If you compare that gun to the SWAT and M8A1, it has similar damage and range to the SWAT and similar fire rate to the M8. The only place it's lacking is accuracy, but when in burst mode, that is practically nulified. So it really is a best of all words type scenario. Very lethal over any range, tight accurate bursts, which can be repeatedly tapped out very rapidly. So much so, that it feels like auto fire

I ran it with Select Fire (obviously), FMJ Rounds and Extended Mags. Awesome way to use this gun
    Last edited by PatSox; 03-03-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Changed up the above class. Swapped FMJ for Suppressor and am now using the burst firing Scar in my stealth class

....and I friggin LOVE IT!!! Usually go with an SMG or a rapid firing AR like the Type 25, but this thing? Oh, the range, the accuracy, the PUNCH. And the bursts can be fired so damn quickly. You can put down 4-5 people with a single extended mag, because the burst is so accurate and the damage is so high. And they have no idea where the shots are coming from, before it's too damn late

I should have done this a LONG time ago. Highly recommend trying it

Got my Diamond for the Assault rifles about a week ago, and now I'm working on getting all of the ARs to max level at Prestige 2.

Lately I've been running with:

Type 25 (Target Finder+Fast Mag) or (Foregrip+Fast Mag)
    MMAF: 13-9 ACFL: 17-14-1 UFF: 17-7-1 EFCF: 17-14 RBM: 1-0 TOTAL: 65-44-2
    Former SBFL Champion

2010 & 2011 OD LW GP Champ
    PROUD Supporter of Sakuraba, CroCop, Sakurai, Wandy, Machida, Misaki, Takaya, Kawajiri and Minotauro!
    Riding the bandwagons of Werdum, Chan Sung Jung, Hunt, Hioki, Shogun, JDS, and Chris Cyborg!
    Hating on Arona and Akiyama!

Remember Andy Hug forever!

What's everyones favorite gun in each class? Mine would be....

SMG - MSMC
    The MSMC is basically what the Peacekeeper was promised to be. A hybrid between an AR and an SMG. It has great range and accuracy, but better fire rate and MUCH better power than the PeeShooter

AR - SWAT-556
    This one was tough, because I love so many of the Assault Rifles in this game for different reasons. The MTAR, Scar and An-94 for their versatility. The M8 and Type for their crazy fire rate and good handling. And the FAL, SMR and Swat for their punch and precision. But the SWAT wins out. It feels the most like the M16 in previous titles. Just a strong, precise, three round burst killing machine

LMG - MK-48
    I love all four of these bad boys. But the MK is so accurate and has SUCH range. Slap a Dual Band, Grip and FMJ on it and it is the most lethal thing I can ever remember using in a COD game

Shotgun - M1216
    As much as I loved the R870 and as fun and unique as the KSG is, the M1216 is my Shotty of choice. The fast yet controlled 4 round burst, when used properly is so damn useful. The R870 is lethal as hell, but if you miss, or don't kill with that first blast, you're usually dead. The M1216, however, allows you to sweep across someones path, with four big bursts of rapid fire shells, ensuring you WON'T miss. Even if they came out of nowhere and were sprinting by you, you will kill them

Sniper - Ballista
    Another category where I like them all, for different reasons. But the quick handling and forgiving accuracy of the Ballista makes up for it's lessened power to the DSR and slower fire rate than the XPR and SVU. Plus you can slap Iron Sights on it, which I love to death

+ Reply to Thread