+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

My only real gripe with the game is the match making. It is probably the best COD I've ever played, but it could have been even better if there weren't such an inoridinant amount of lopsided games

I've never seen it this bad. Almost every game I'm in, all the best players in the lobby are lumped together on one team, while all the crappiest players are pitted against them. Games are essentially over in the first minute, most of the time. I don;t blame players for quitting out when the other team is all around them, and their are Orbital VSATS and Dogs and Swarms and VTOL Gun Ships laying waste, before the game is even a third of the way over

When I'm on the dominant team, it's no fun, because it's too easy and the spawns are flipping like mad and too chaotic. And when I'm on the shitty team......forget it. I quit out too

I won't play against a bunch of campers or snipers. I move during my play style, no necessarily run n gun, I am a little more methodically but I still move. If a bunch of guys want to hold up in a building, guarding all aside, and laying down 10 bouncing Bettie's and shock charges, I will simply leave.

I get too mad and frustrated so instead of hating the game, I move on so I won't return it in a week or two from raging. It people want to do nothing but snipe or camp, that's fine, just don't expect me to play your game, just like I don't expect you to play mine, I will find a lobby where guys are willing to play aggressively or at least slightly more aggressively than laying prone behind a box...

I won't leave if the game is competitive but when we are getting slaughtered b/c we have two guys charging at the campers and goin 3-22, I'm not wasting my time getting blown away by score streaks...

The battle for my favorite gun is finally over

I have had many I've gone on about. Plenty I've discovered, rediscovered, fell in love with, fell out of love with. But the winner after it all, suprised me. For it is.........

The SWAT 556

I mean, I don't know what it is, but I just always do SO well with burst rifles. M16, Famas, M8A1, all great. But the SWAT takes the damn cake. 4 round burst is nice, but it's less accurate at range and burns through your clip so damn fast. The SWAT is just precision. It's power. It's Range. It's smexy as fuck

I can run in gun with it. Anti-snipe with it. Camp like a bitch with it. Chop it, mash it, stick it in a stew. Fettucini , linguine, martini, bikini. I'm currently using it with no attachments, trying to Gold it out, and I'm still beasting up a storm with it. Even it's reload animation is fast and awesome looking

I LOVE this gun this--------------------------much

Prefered attachments
    Hybrid Scope
    FMJ Rounds
    Extended Clip
    Last edited by PatSox; 02-04-2013 at 09:01 PM.

I'm over this game now. Something happened with the latest updated patch. Lag is choppy as f*ck, I played 10 games tonight and went positive 1 f*cking time. The made the FAL less accurate with more kick and didn't announce it but they did something with the Type 25 b/c I can't buy a kill with it.

I' a 1.6 k/d guy so I know I'm not doing anything different, something is seriously up with this game. I play aggressive and get camp-whored or can't win a gun battle, I play reserved and lay back and get shot in the back repeatedly, I play sneaky and it doesn't matter, guys are coming around corners, aiming down sight, and tagging me with enough bullets til I die and I can't even react fast enough to pull the trigger. The killcam replay makes it look like they had 2 full seconds to aim at me before I died but on my screen, nothing, just seems like a sniper shot.

There is some serious lag comp going on in this game right now and I don't know what to do with it. My k/d went from 1.62 to 1.55 in less than a day b/c of all this unreasonable bullsh1t that is going on in this game. I've tried the FAL, Scorpion, Type 25,Vector, Hammer, LSat, and the Scar H will all kinds of different perk set-ups and can't break even anymore, something is up with the servers, got guys jumping around like Michael J Fox off his meds but it doesn't stop them from hipfire killing me.

Yeah I stopped playing multiplayer a while back. You think it's bad with Xbox the lag is ten times worst on pS3. I'm running... Screen freezes... It comes back and I'm watching a kill cam. I'm playin almost exclusively zombies now.

Dude, I seriously don't know what it is, I played again today and was getting owned again. I'm in a lobby where the highest k/d is 1.03 besides my 1.55 and I still go negative. I'm losing range fights to SMGs, mid-encounters with pistols, and haven't won a gun battle in 2 dAys except when I have a R870 up close.

I actually had a .33 k/d game before I raged out of it. I don't k ow how many times that I dies within 2 seconds of spawning either by a score-streak or shot. It has seriously boggled my mind, I don't understand it at all, I think lag compensation got worse and that is why I'm struggling, has to be something with my connection b/c I haven't done anything different.

I had to completely abandon the FAL now due to the added kick b/c I can't win a gun fight from a distance. Like how they didn't worry about that with any other AR that shoots like a laser....

I think you two should just face it and stop playing

You seem miserable. There are a lot of other games out there

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    I think you two should just face it and stop playing

You seem miserable. There are a lot of other games out there
    I was having fun with it up until this last update and then something changed. I'm hoping another update or patch will correct this or if it doesn't get better in a couple weeks, I will sell it.

If I get into grad school, I've already decided that I'm selling both consoles and games so they can't distract me...

I think I finally figured out the problem: suppressors. Ever since I put the suppressor on the Type 25, it loses its kick. I can't win an up close gun fight with the thing, regardless of if I get first shot or not. I took the suppressor off, put on foregrip and extended mags and it has returned to its beastly place in my top 3 favorite guns. Here are my newest class set-ups:

The Lioness - Lions stalk their prey and attack when the time is right, they are ninjas and they pack a punch
    FAL w/ select fire, suppressor and foregrip
    Blind Eye, Scavenger, and Engineer w/ a Black Hat PDA.

Da Forrest Gump - Cuz I run n gun like Forrest motha f*ckin' Gump in this set-up
    MSMC w/ Laser and the 3 round burst pistol w/ extended mags
    Lightweight, Scavenger, and Engineer w/ Frag and Concussion

Death 25 - If can't figure that out, you're retarded.
    Type 25 w/ Extended Mags and Foregrips along with the 3 round burst Pistol and Extended mags
    Hardline, Scavenger, and Engineer w/ PDA & Semtex

Boom Stick - Hmmmm, wonder what gun this is?
    R870 w/ long barrel and laser w/ 3 round burst pistol
    Lightweight, Engineer, Fast Hands w/ Shock charges and Semtex

Campfire Doom - This is when I'm not familiar with a map, I set up camp and dare people to come near me...
    LSAT w/ foregrip and red dot & Fully auto pistol for when somebody tries to flank me
    Blind Eye, Scavenger (to replinish my Betties), and Engineer w/ one Betty

Usng these set-ups and actually playing to their advantages has netted me some pretty decent games again, played ~ 6 games and have one negative game, one game ~ 1.15, and the rest were 1.75 or higher. Taking my time and not trying to rush has helped me a lot unless i use the MSMC then I just bust caps....

I know a lot of people use Engineer in conjunction with BlackHats, but I found Engineer+EMP grnades to be far more effective, IMO. I use that with my run-n-gun classes. Makes it fun to find a sniper on a perch, EMp nuke all of his betties/shocks, and then go in and knife 'em.
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

+ Reply to Thread