+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

It's plugged in. I believe it is worse for black ops than it was for MW 3. At least in MW I could be hit and run for cover but in this game, I get hit and die before I can sprint away, looks like I get hit by 1 or 2 bullets but the replay shows me eating 4,5, or 6 bullets. Weird...

Just as I start kicking ass in TDM.... Sony was down all day yesterday and still down right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    It's plugged in. I believe it is worse for black ops than it was for MW 3. At least in MW I could be hit and run for cover but in this game, I get hit and die before I can sprint away, looks like I get hit by 1 or 2 bullets but the replay shows me eating 4,5, or 6 bullets. Weird...
    Same thing here about 70% of the time. Luckily I have a very cheap playstyle that gets me a ton of kills from behind.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    Same thing here about 70% of the time. Luckily I have a very cheap playstyle that gets me a ton of kills from behind.
    You sneaky Pete!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    You sneaky Pete!!!
    That's not how Elpres would put it but yeah.
    Last edited by sven; 01-18-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    That's not how Elpres would put it but yeah.
    How do you play that is so sneaky? I'm starting to learn on some of the maps how to quickly flank the other team. Cargo is a good one, I go to the far side and take the outer edge of on of the buildings (that you can't go in). Wait for half the team to pass, and then shoot them all in the back. Got 3 kills right at the very start of the game, should have been 4 but for some ungodly reason the guy was able to take 5 shots in the back, turn around, and still kill me....

How do you play that is so sneaky? I'm starting to learn on some of the maps how to quickly flank the other team. Cargo is a good one, I go to the far side and take the outer edge of on of the buildings (that you can't go in). Wait for half the team to pass, and then shoot them all in the back. Got 3 kills right at the very start of the game, should have been 4 but for some ungodly reason the guy was able to take 5 shots in the back, turn around, and still kill me....
    One thing people tend to do, sven admits as much, is follow teammates around, not so much to help them or play an objective, but to use them as human bait. Letting them go ahead to die, so you can come around the bend and kill who just killed them. In team death match it's a friggin worthless strategy as it gains your team nothing, but if you just want to get cheap kills for yourself, it works most of the time. You won't bust out any huge streaks playing this way, but you won't die too much

Gladly they changed Ghost, so now you can't sit still, camping a door or alley way, waiting for cheap kills.....at least not all the time, without being known. But you can still play like a sneaky cunt if you really try to. I have one loadout that's full on stealth, but I'm always moving with it. I want big kill streaks, and big kill totals at the end. 12-1 and a high K/D ratio doesn't cut it anymore

If you want kill totals in the 40's and 50's, you need to be aggressive. And this loadout.....

PDW with silencer
    Semtex
    EMP Grenades
    Ghost
    Scavenger
    Engineer
    Dead Silence

...has gotten me some MONSTER games. I do it by always moving, always flanking. Going against the flow. Trying to surprise not one guy, but groups of guys from behind or the side. And when I do run in to one guy, I am ALWAYS expecting a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and even 5th guy to come running around to avenge every kill I get

Never relax, expect the worst case scenario.....and kill em all

I started using a very similar load out.

PDW with silencer

Ghost and lightweight

Fast hands and scavenger

Engineer

Semtex

I've had monster games with that set up. I think the most is 50 kills with 42 confirms. On TDM I think the most kills I've gotten is like 35

I'm really working on my points per minute and for the week I'm hovering around 320 points per minute. The thing with the PDW is the magazine size. I can usually get 4-5 kills before needing to reload. The scavenger perk is mostly for the Semtex. By the last half of the game I'm chunking Semtex left and right and with engineer you basically know where everyone is.

I think I will use that load out but with the Scorpion, it seems to take me Half a magazine to kill somebody with the PDE. I'm also not a fan of the KSG like I thought I would be, just can't ever seem to get close to anybody in order to use it.

I don't care about anything else except for my k/d b/c I only play TDM and the better the k/d I have, the better I am helping my team, I don't care a out 40 kill games unless it is 10 or less deaths.

I think I may use said load outs but with my FAL w/ silencer and select fire or wait for the M181 or whatever it is.

I think I will use that load out but with the Scorpion, it seems to take me Half a magazine to kill somebody with the PDE. I'm also not a fan of the KSG like I thought I would be, just can't ever seem to get close to anybody in order to use it.

I don't care about anything else except for my k/d b/c I only play TDM and the better the k/d I have, the better I am helping my team, I don't care a out 40 kill games unless it is 10 or less deaths.

I think I may use said load outs but with my FAL w/ silencer and select fire or wait for the M181 or whatever it is.
    If you prefer the Skorpion over the PDW, may I suggest he Vector with extended mags and a silencer. High fire rate, lots of bullets and VERY little recoil

Or if you want a lot of fire rate and better range than an SMG, try the Type 25

+ Reply to Thread