+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

I completely suck at this game...... Enjoying it on multiplayer, but get my ass handed to me mostly..
    everyone had one thing before they lost......a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    They need to patch the KSG, that thing is too powerful. I'm getting 1 shot killed from mid range with that thing.
    It's range is good, but not mid-range

Plus it's pretty hard to hit someone with it. Most KSG users I run in to don't know what they're doing and end up missing me two or three times before I kill them. Not really a lot of people using it because of it's difficulty level

If you know how to use it though, it can be great. But even then, you need a great connection, otherwise it will just frustrate the hell out of you
    Last edited by PatSox; 01-11-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Speaking of shotguns....

I finally gave the M1216 a decent try and holy crrrrRAP!!! It is a beastly fucking thing. You pretty much have to let it run through a full 4 round burst to kill consistently with it, but doing so does allow you quite a wide area and prolonged barrage of pellets to get the job done

The advantage there is, if you run in to someone and you're both shooting at each other while moving, which happens quite often in this game, you have a great chance of nailing him continuously as the shots come out one after another. With the R870 you miss that first time or only nick them with a few pellets, you could be very much screwed. With this you have a higher chance of following up as they move and ultimately putting them down before the burst is done

I had some huge games with it, double kills with two guys bunched up was pretty frequent. I recommend using it with Lightweight and the Laser sight, don't pull aim almost ever with this thing. Close the distance and take advantage of it's spread and rapid fire

Awesome gun
    Last edited by PatSox; 01-11-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    It's range is good, but not mid-range

Plus it's pretty hard to hit someone with it. Most KSG users I run in to don't know what they're doing and end up missing me two or three times before I kill them. Not really a lot of people using it because of it's difficulty level

If you know how to use it though, it can be great. But even then, you need a great connection, otherwise it will just frustrate the hell out of you
    I get crushed with this gun all the friggin time though. To the point where I think the thing is broken at times. I mean, the range I have been dropped with is ridiculous, I could hit the guy with three bullets with the PDW, he would turn around and drop me with one shot from that range. This just didn't happen once or twice, it happens all the damn time.

The other gun I can't wait to unlock is the SWAT w/ select fire. Played against a guy named Tai Dolla last night and that guy was shooting that gun like it was a lazer. I mean ABSOLUTELY NO RECOIL at all. He was rocking the silencer and select fire, not sure if he had another attachment or not but seriously, he killed me with less bullets with the SWAT then I did using the FAL. I got three hit markers with the FAL and I swear I was only hit with two bullets from the SWAT, three tops. This guy was wrecking people, out of 5 games I think his lowest K/D was like 3.5. Mend my buddy both noticed it, had to send him a message asking his set-up b/c it was fishy the way he was using that gun. He contributes no recoil being straight up skill even though he wasn't burst firing, just using full auto....

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    I get crushed with this gun all the friggin time though. To the point where I think the thing is broken at times. I mean, the range I have been dropped with is ridiculous, I could hit the guy with three bullets with the PDW, he would turn around and drop me with one shot from that range. This just didn't happen once or twice, it happens all the damn time.

The other gun I can't wait to unlock is the SWAT w/ select fire. Played against a guy named Tai Dolla last night and that guy was shooting that gun like it was a lazer. I mean ABSOLUTELY NO RECOIL at all. He was rocking the silencer and select fire, not sure if he had another attachment or not but seriously, he killed me with less bullets with the SWAT then I did using the FAL. I got three hit markers with the FAL and I swear I was only hit with two bullets from the SWAT, three tops. This guy was wrecking people, out of 5 games I think his lowest K/D was like 3.5. Mend my buddy both noticed it, had to send him a message asking his set-up b/c it was fishy the way he was using that gun. He contributes no recoil being straight up skill even though he wasn't burst firing, just using full auto....
    I remember trying the SWAT and M8A1 on full auto and there being a decent amount of recoil and not a whole lot of power compared to the FAL

M8 for sure. Maybe I'll give the Swat another go, once I gold the M8

I remember trying the SWAT and M8A1 on full auto and there being a decent amount of recoil and not a whole lot of power compared to the FAL

M8 for sure. Maybe I'll give the Swat another go, once I gold the M8
    I don't know the exact set-up but when I picked up his gun, there was NO rcoil on that bad boy, only got to kill two people with it though. Then he killed me again..

Been unlocking all of KSG stuff on my uncle's xbox. Only have laser sight and just unlocked the stock, so I am almost there.

Currently running:
    -KSG
    --red dot
    --stock

-FHJ-AA

-Lightweight
    -Toughness
    -Engineer/Dead Silence

-BlackHat

-Perk 3 Greed
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Quote Originally Posted by conk2000 View Post
    Been unlocking all of KSG stuff on my uncle's xbox. Only have laser sight and just unlocked the stock, so I am almost there.

Currently running:
    -KSG
    --red dot
    --stock

-FHJ-AA

-Lightweight
    -Toughness
    -Engineer/Dead Silence

-BlackHat

-Perk 3 Greed
    Not getting the point of Dead Silence here. You don't have a suppressor on the gun and you don't have Ghost, so who cares if your feet make noise?

My KSG class was

KSG with Stock and Supressor
    Ghost / Lightweight
    (no perk 2)
    Engineer/Dead Silence
    Black Hat PDA

The KSG, even in the hands of someone good with it, works best when you get the drop on someone. It's one shot kill potential can be great if you can create enough situations where you get a good clean first shot. But it's need for precision can be awful if you get into a bunch of hectic one on ones, or worse, one on a few

We all miss with that thing more than we would like to. So if you're going to miss and need more tries to take an unsuspecting target out, it's best to do it quietly and off the radar. At least that's how I use it

Like I said earlier, I am still unlocking all the attachments. I will be using ghost and suppressor when I get them. This is just what I am playing with now.

Also, I am starting to really love the AN94. Burst-firing that gun is some of the fastest kills I have ever gotten.
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Found a KSG setup I like even MORE....

KSG with Silencer, Stock and Laser Sight
    Ghost
    Dead Silence
    Engineer
    EMP Grenade

It's been the absolute perfect flanking/stealth class for me. Off the radar, quiet movement, quite shots and those shots are one hit kill deadly almost every time. Plus the range isn't cut down nearly as much as you would think, when replacing the Long Barrel with a Silencer. So worth the trade off.

Made a clip of me using this setup...

P.S. The EMP grenades are mainly for saving my teammates when they're about to run into someones Shock Charge or Betty. They also work great for taking out Sentry's, Guardians and A.G.R's. Highly recommend using them
    See, how can you have anything negative to say about this gun when you just got like 5 hip fire kills with that. Spinning around like a figure skater poppin caps like a bottle opener... That is BEAST!!!

Seperatte note, I'm getting pissed with the FAL trying to get it leveled up to select fire. Grrrrr.

+ Reply to Thread