+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Also, one combo I strong recommend trying is the Engineer Perk and the Black Hat PDA. That thing is so much friggin fun. You can hack some enemy equipment like Betty's Claymores, C4, Shock Charges and Trophy Systems, so they work against them. And it destroys others like Tactical Inserts and Sensor Grenades. Plus It can take out some Kill Streaks Rewards too, such as UAV's, Sentry Guns and AGR's

It can also nab care packages at a safe distance, if you think someone is lying in wait. And it doesn't have to be your care package either. Ever have one dropped outside the boundaries of the map, or get stuck up high? The PDA can snatch those for you as well. That thing is the balls
    Last edited by PatSox; 01-05-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Where is the PDA located? I'm completely new to the black ops series and just played my first games today. I didn't even now how to unlock kill streaks and haven't even set up a class b/c I don't have crap unlocked yet. I'm n it gonna waste tokens on "meh" guns.

After playing about 10 matches I can say the game is okay. The ksg is wayyyy over-powered and I find it hard to know when I actually got a kill b/c the text is so small. That and getting used to the maps are my biggest complaints right now so I guess it isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    Where is the PDA located? I'm completely new to the black ops series and just played my first games today. I didn't even now how to unlock kill streaks and haven't even set up a class b/c I don't have crap unlocked yet. I'm n it gonna waste tokens on "meh" guns.
    PDA is a non-lethal equipment.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    PDA is a non-lethal equipment.
    Thanks... I figured it out after searching online for a little bit. So are they one use and then done or can you reuse them unless it is on kill streaks?

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Guns?

- FAL, once you unlock select fire. Brutally strong and accurate

- PDW, probably the most solid overall smg and comes with a 50 bullet magazine. You could use this gun with no attachments, no secondary, no grenades or equipment and be fine. Just a PDW and 6 perks to make yourself a run and gun TANK. I've done it. Flack Jacket, Light Weight, Scavenger, Toughness, Tactical Mask and Dexterity......hoo hoo

- R870, if you like powerful pump action shotty's, this thing is a beast

- M8A1, 4-round burst AR. Very deadly at short, mid and mid/long range

- Mk48. Really accurate LMG with awesome range. Throw a grip, FMJ and either a Target Finder or Dual Band Scope on it and you will be mowing people down one after another after another

- Ballista. Bolt action sniper rifle, that is a one hit kill from the chest up. Not the strongest of the sniper rifles, but very close and more responsive. Meaning you can swivel your aim while scoped in faster. Also the action of scoping in is a bit faster. And reloading is faster.....plus it can be used with iron sights. Which is challenging, but so rewarding

Streaks?

I'm currently running some mid-tier ones. Lighting Strike, Sentry Gun, AGR. The lightning strike can kill up to seven or eight people at once, if you're lucky. And the Sentry Gun and AGR are great at working on their own to nab you a bunch of kills and hold areas down. Plus, you can at any time, choose to control them manually

You can always run low streaks at first. Less punch but quicker and more constant reward. UAV's, Hunter Killer Drones, RCXD's. And the Care Package can always be an occasional massive payoff. Or if you're feeling cocky, try the big boys. The VTOL, Warthog and Swarm are particularly brutal, but pretty hard to get. Using the Hardline Perk with a combo of Orbital VSAT and EMP can get you to one of them if you get on a decent enough roll, as EMP and VSAT assists can really add up fast and they count towards your streak
    I figure I will wait and unlock the FAL and the KSG, they seem to be pretty beast when I pick them up from people, especially with the long barrel on the shottie. I may also unlock the smg you me filmed, all depends on what guns unlock first...

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    And it is REBORN!!!!!

Because I need to brag about the 54-8 game I just had playing Kill Confirmed on Yemen. Though I admit, this time around it was mostly due to my killstreak rewards

I finally decided to prestige, because it's a double XP weekend and there were some guns, perks and streaks I didn't unlock the first time that I regretted not trying. Such as the PDW-57, Hardline, Sentry Gun and AGR. All of which contributed to the monster game I just had.

Aside from the obvious ammo advantage the PDW has, I don't know, it just feels........right. Kills at range, kills close up, excellent crosshairs, manageable recoil. Just a great overall SMG. And the AGR and Sentry Guns, I've learned to just let them go. Controlling them is fun, but they're better than we are at locking on people and killing them. So just let them do they're job, while you run around building up to get more of them

Oh and at the end, I killed a guy and stole his care package. It was just a Warmachine, so I re-rolled it and ended up getting a freakin Swarm. Just a lucky ass game
    What do u mean, you re-rolled it?

Engineer lets you re-roll care packages to try to get something better(or worse). Basically you call in the care package and if you don't like what you get you hit circle(or whatever button it is) and it will randomly change the care pack to something else.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    What do u mean, you re-rolled it?
    What sven said. On X-Box it's hit x twice to re-roll it

Had another plus 50 kill game yesteday because I rolled an opponents care package and changed it from a counter UAV to.......DOGS. He was probably so pissed because he may have thought that THAT was what his drop was originally

Poor bastard........actually it was his fault I had the game I had. The previous match, he pissed me off by ending my streak a few times. Everytime I would drop a few of his teammates, he was always sniping me from some camping spot he was hiding in. Pissed me off. So the next game, I made it a point to abuse his ass all game long by using my Shotgun/C4 class. Just kept bum rushing the typical spots, killing everyone on the way in my William Wallace like blood rage, hucking C4 through the windows to let everyone inside know that "camp is closed!"

He went back to the same damn place and got blown up like half a dozen times. And then....the dogs ate him. I felt like Calvin Candy
    Last edited by PatSox; 01-09-2013 at 12:51 PM.

I still have not seen dogs in this game. Are they impossible to kill like BO or can you defend yourself like in WaW?

They need to patch the KSG, that thing is too powerful. I'm getting 1 shot killed from mid range with that thing.

+ Reply to Thread