+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post

P.S. The EMP grenades are mainly for saving my teammates when they're about to run into someones Shock Charge or Betty. They also work great for taking out Sentry's, Guardians and A.R.G's. Highly recommend using them
    I just let my teammates run into the shock charge then and get killed. Then I rush in and take out the enemy. I mean what else are teammates good for besides being bait?
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

I haven't played multiplayer in a while. Have they fixed the connection issue on PS3? I've been playing mostly zombies (tranzit)

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    I just let my teammates run into the shock charge then and get killed. Then I rush in and take out the enemy. I mean what else are teammates good for besides being bait?
    This is extra dumb, considering the fact that I know you play nothing, or almost nothing but Team Death Match. If you purposely allow or wait for a teammate to die, just so you can more easily kill the guy who killed him, then all you have accomplished is 1 for 1....in other words a zero gain....nothing

I'm just going to assume you were trolling with that statement. Maybe looking to see if Unky Rinky is still around

I'm willing to trade 1 for 1 as long as that death I'm trading is someone elses.

Here is Billy Hoyle talking about me.....

Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Using the crossbow, I blew up an opponents C4 and killed three of his teammates

Friggin craziness

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Using the crossbow, I blew up an opponents C4 and killed three of his teammates

Friggin craziness

I threw a Betty at a guy once and he shot it out of mid-air and blew his own head off.

I'm trying to get gold for all the ARs.... it's slow-going, I've been working too damn much over the past few weeks but my schedule is calming down so I'm going to start puttin in work in COD!
    MMAF: 13-9 ACFL: 17-14-1 UFF: 17-7-1 EFCF: 17-14 RBM: 1-0 TOTAL: 65-44-2
    Former SBFL Champion

2010 & 2011 OD LW GP Champ
    PROUD Supporter of Sakuraba, CroCop, Sakurai, Wandy, Machida, Misaki, Takaya, Kawajiri and Minotauro!
    Riding the bandwagons of Werdum, Chan Sung Jung, Hunt, Hioki, Shogun, JDS, and Chris Cyborg!
    Hating on Arona and Akiyama!

Remember Andy Hug forever!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDreams View Post
    I'm trying to get gold for all the ARs.... it's slow-going, I've been working too damn much over the past few weeks but my schedule is calming down so I'm going to start puttin in work in COD!
    Of all the ones you could go for Diamond Camo's on, why not make it one where there are only a few?

Broke down and finally bought this today. Any tips before I start playing it? Won't be able to put in anytime til Tuesday. Any guns that scream "unlock me!!!"? What are some good kill streaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    Broke down and finally bought this today. Any tips before I start playing it? Won't be able to put in anytime til Tuesday. Any guns that scream "unlock me!!!"? What are some good kill streaks?
    Guns?

- FAL, once you unlock select fire. Brutally strong and accurate

- PDW, probably the most solid overall smg and comes with a 50 bullet magazine. You could use this gun with no attachments, no secondary, no grenades or equipment and be fine. Just a PDW and 6 perks to make yourself a run and gun TANK. I've done it. Flack Jacket, Light Weight, Scavenger, Toughness, Tactical Mask and Dexterity......hoo hoo

- R870, if you like powerful pump action shotty's, this thing is a beast

- M8A1, 4-round burst AR. Very deadly at short, mid and mid/long range

- Mk48. Really accurate LMG with awesome range. Throw a grip, FMJ and either a Target Finder or Dual Band Scope on it and you will be mowing people down one after another after another

- Ballista. Bolt action sniper rifle, that is a one hit kill from the chest up. Not the strongest of the sniper rifles, but very close and more responsive. Meaning you can swivel your aim while scoped in faster. Also the action of scoping in is a bit faster. And reloading is faster.....plus it can be used with iron sights. Which is challenging, but so rewarding

Streaks?

I'm currently running some mid-tier ones. Lighting Strike, Sentry Gun, AGR. The lightning strike can kill up to seven or eight people at once, if you're lucky. And the Sentry Gun and AGR are great at working on their own to nab you a bunch of kills and hold areas down. Plus, you can at any time, choose to control them manually

You can always run low streaks at first. Less punch but quicker and more constant reward. UAV's, Hunter Killer Drones, RCXD's. And the Care Package can always be an occasional massive payoff. Or if you're feeling cocky, try the big boys. The VTOL, Warthog and Swarm are particularly brutal, but pretty hard to get. Using the Hardline Perk with a combo of Orbital VSAT and EMP can get you to one of them if you get on a decent enough roll, as EMP and VSAT assists can really add up fast and they count towards your streak
    Last edited by PatSox; 01-04-2013 at 06:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread