+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

This is effin BRILLIANT!!!

When did this thread die?
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Quote Originally Posted by conk2000 View Post
    When did this thread die?
    12-2-12...

And it is REBORN!!!!!

Because I need to brag about the 54-8 game I just had playing Kill Confirmed on Yemen. Though I admit, this time around it was mostly due to my killstreak rewards

I finally decided to prestige, because it's a double XP weekend and there were some guns, perks and streaks I didn't unlock the first time that I regretted not trying. Such as the PDW-57, Hardline, Sentry Gun and AGR. All of which contributed to the monster game I just had.

Aside from the obvious ammo advantage the PDW has, I don't know, it just feels........right. Kills at range, kills close up, excellent crosshairs, manageable recoil. Just a great overall SMG. And the AGR and Sentry Guns, I've learned to just let them go. Controlling them is fun, but they're better than we are at locking on people and killing them. So just let them do they're job, while you run around building up to get more of them

Oh and at the end, I killed a guy and stole his care package. It was just a Warmachine, so I re-rolled it and ended up getting a freakin Swarm. Just a lucky ass game
    Last edited by PatSox; 12-15-2012 at 01:45 PM.

Only gun I use is te ballista wheter it's quick scoping or sniping now. I do pretty well with it
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Man, I have been remiss. I was SO in love with the M14k in MW3 and for some reason I never gave it's BO2 cousin, the SMR a proper chance.

I've used the hell out of the R870 and the KSG; the Ballista and the SVU; all the LMG's; all the SMG's; the SGG 552, the M8A1, the AN-94, the FAL, the SCAR, but I never gave a fair shot to the SMR.............and that was STUPID!!!

This is the exact same gun as the M14. So precise, so much punch, such range. I threw a Target Finder and Adjustable Stock on it and MAMA MIA!!!! What a beast. Can't wait to unlock the extended mags for it. Those three together will be appaulingly good, I think

Finally got the hang of the KSG. Finding it works best with the Long Barrel and Adjustable Stock

Seeing how precise you have to be with it, I'm finding the stock to be the most valuable attachment you can have on that thing, because you hold down your aim and walk quickly, almost never really needing to drop your aim, really. With this gun you need to be ready to adjust to a target on a moments notice or you will lose

Put a clip together from my most recent game with it....

The LSW has become my gun of choice. It pretty much feels like an AR but it has a 75 round clip. Reloads are sort of slow but not horrible.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Found a KSG setup I like even MORE....

KSG with Silencer, Stock and Laser Sight
    Ghost
    Dead Silence
    Engineer
    EMP Grenade

It's been the absolute perfect flanking/stealth class for me. Off the radar, quiet movement, quite shots and those shots are one hit kill deadly almost every time. Plus the range isn't cut down nearly as much as you would think, when replacing the Long Barrel with a Silencer. So worth the trade off.

Made a clip of me using this setup...

P.S. The EMP grenades are mainly for saving my teammates when they're about to run into someones Shock Charge or Betty. They also work great for taking out Sentry's, Guardians and A.G.R's. Highly recommend using them
    Last edited by PatSox; 12-29-2012 at 06:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread