+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

I'm going to attempt my 2nd prestige tonight, should go pretty fast since I have some prestige weapons too. Trying to unlock dual wield for the B23R though right now.
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.

“No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand.”

KSG is my new baby. I was playing the FAL and the MSMC until I unlocked the KSG shotgun this morning. My dad and I were considering purchasing a real life one a few months ago, and to see it on CoD was awesome. I tried it out, and "ONE SHOT KILL FOR DAYZ!!!!!

For real though, try out the KSG. Its a slug, not spread, so remember to ADS when shooting.
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Quote Originally Posted by conk2000 View Post
    KSG is my new baby. I was playing the FAL and the MSMC until I unlocked the KSG shotgun this morning. My dad and I were considering purchasing a real life one a few months ago, and to see it on CoD was awesome. I tried it out, and "ONE SHOT KILL FOR DAYZ!!!!!

For real though, try out the KSG. Its a slug, not spread, so remember to ADS when shooting.
    It is still wildly inaccurate though. You are never on when I'm on or I'd group up with ya
    Last edited by Jackel585; 11-28-2012 at 10:44 PM.
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.

“No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand.”

Its dead accurate when aiming down the sights. Fire at a wall ADS and it hits the same spot every time.
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

KSG relies heavily on having a great connection. If there is even the slightest lag, you will almost never hit what you're aiming at and will just get frustrated with it

I've been using the Ballista with irons sights and even THAT thing has a more forgiving hit box

Decided to try the FAL with automatic fire, I got the idea from this thread. Pretty damn badass, I like it a lot so far.
    MMAF: 13-9 ACFL: 17-14-1 UFF: 17-7-1 EFCF: 17-14 RBM: 1-0 TOTAL: 65-44-2
    Former SBFL Champion

2010 & 2011 OD LW GP Champ
    PROUD Supporter of Sakuraba, CroCop, Sakurai, Wandy, Machida, Misaki, Takaya, Kawajiri and Minotauro!
    Riding the bandwagons of Werdum, Chan Sung Jung, Hunt, Hioki, Shogun, JDS, and Chris Cyborg!
    Hating on Arona and Akiyama!

Remember Andy Hug forever!

My stats are back now. Can't believe no one else on here was effected by this. Still loving the FAL with silencer and quick mag.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDreams View Post
    Decided to try the FAL with automatic fire, I got the idea from this thread. Pretty damn badass, I like it a lot so far.
    It's almost like an oversight. "Okay the FAL is a single shot, so it will need to be powerful and accurate to be worth a damn. So what attachments will be available for it? The typical AR ones. They're all the same across the board. Okay, I don't see any problems here. What's next?"

Allowing that gun to be full auto, while maintaining that power and accuracy is kind of nuts. Enjoy it while you can, I say. Because you KNOW they're going to nerf that in a patch down the road

Speaking of patches. They definitely fixed the hit detection issues the SVU was having. That thing is kind of a monster now

I noticed guys using it a lot. One game, 2-3 dudes where spam firing SVU's across the way in a Domination game on Raid. I thought they had modded controllers or something, the way the shots where constantly flying in. Pssshhooo Pssshhooo Pssshhooo Pssshhooo Pssshhooo Pssshhooo Pssshhooo!!!!! fucking nuts

So I tried it myself and no, it just fires that fast. And boy, with the ballistic cpu on it, that thing is accurate as hell. You can just throw lead at people like no tomorrow with that thing. Kind of wishing they would allow for a some Iron Sights on that bad boy. But that would make it pretty damn OP, I guess

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    It's almost like an oversight. "Okay the FAL is a single shot, so it will need to be powerful and accurate to be worth a damn. So what attachments will be available for it? The typical AR ones. They're all the same across the board. Okay, I don't see any problems here. What's next?"
    Allowing that gun to be full auto, while maintaining that power and accuracy is kind of nuts. Enjoy it while you can, I say. Because you KNOW they're going to nerf that in a patch down the road
    Yup, I was thinking that as well. At least they kept the auto fire rate slow, it would be downright hilarious otherwise. You need to keep a grip on it (or I do anyway) to manage the kick with select fire on, but the damn thing is beastly no doubt about it.

FAL: Select Fire, Suppressor, Foregrip. AWESOME
    MMAF: 13-9 ACFL: 17-14-1 UFF: 17-7-1 EFCF: 17-14 RBM: 1-0 TOTAL: 65-44-2
    Former SBFL Champion

2010 & 2011 OD LW GP Champ
    PROUD Supporter of Sakuraba, CroCop, Sakurai, Wandy, Machida, Misaki, Takaya, Kawajiri and Minotauro!
    Riding the bandwagons of Werdum, Chan Sung Jung, Hunt, Hioki, Shogun, JDS, and Chris Cyborg!
    Hating on Arona and Akiyama!

Remember Andy Hug forever!

+ Reply to Thread