+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Boiyc
    Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    The Black Box thingy is pretty sweet. I just wish it was easier to get an angle on UAV's. I've lost my connection just before the bar fill both times I've tried to hack one.

Don't think I'm gonna prestige in this one though. They just given WAY too much incentive to stay put.
    When you say too much incentive not to, you mean not getting bitch perks (ghost dead silence awareness) until late in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by UNKY RICKY View Post
    Boiyc
    When you say too much incentive not to, you mean not getting bitch perks (ghost dead silence awareness) until late in the game?
    Weapones too. A lot of really good ones take a while to get back to

And what's wrong with Ghost and Dead Silence? I use them on one of my loadouts, along with a silenced MSMC. Perfect for certain maps in TDM and Kill Confirmed, if you run around the fringes, picking guys off like I do. It's not for camping. It's ANTI-camping, as I use it to kill snipers and others that try and hide around the same spots

Actually I've found the sound perks to be mostly useless in this one. Footsteps are so muted that my own footsteps don't bother me like they did in previous games. I didn't notice any difference at all with Awareness. I'm still using Dexterity.

I will be using Ghost though.
    Last edited by sven; 11-19-2012 at 12:45 PM.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

I'm no pro, but take my advise on the R870 shotty. Everyone uses the long barrel, it's an obvious choice. But for your second attachment, DON'T go for the next most obvious choice, the laser sight. Grab the quick draw handle

Reason being, if you have a laser and hip fire an opponent from say 12-15 feet away, you won't one shot kill him. If you aim down the sight, you will. Shotguns in this game have a tighter spread, and in turn, better range when you aim them. So if the idea is to aim at your opponent for the best chance to put him down, then why not use an attachment that lets you do so with ridiculous speed

When used right, you can snap your aim very quickly as your shooting. Almost like quick scoping a shotty, only not as cheap of an exploit. Try it. I go on RAMPAGES with that thing
    Last edited by PatSox; 11-19-2012 at 07:40 PM.

No FAL users out there? Just started using that and loving it. Rocking red dot and extended mag. Don't have the silencer unlocked on it yet. Cold Blooded, Engineer, Hardline. Streaks are UAV, Lightning Strike, and Missle Strike. Loving bouncing bettys and static charges as well. Went 24-2 on Yemen and rolled my streaks 2 times and almost 3.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpeddj View Post
    No FAL users out there? Just started using that and loving it. Rocking red dot and extended mag. Don't have the silencer unlocked on it yet. Cold Blooded, Engineer, Hardline. Streaks are UAV, Lightning Strike, and Missle Strike. Loving bouncing bettys and static charges as well. Went 24-2 on Yemen and rolled my streaks 2 times and almost 3.
    I'll tell ya, those shock charges and concussion grenades are my bane

My one BLOPS 2 wish would have been to have Tactical Mask in Tier 2, instead of 3. Because I love using Engineer and/or Dead Silence. Engineer works great when people lay out shocks like claymores, but when people use them properly and toss them into the fray, right before you engage each other, they fuck me up every time

I do have Tac Mask in one loadout, my tank one. And there is nothing better then being able to shrug those suckers off and kill the bastard that threw it, as he cries, "what the hellllll????"

Actually there is something better, hacking them with the PDA and using them against them......so sweet

Speaking of my tank loadout. I switched from the LSAT to the QBB......holy butternuts, that gun is amazing

Threw the Grip, Tagret Finder and FMJ on their and I just cut down large groups of people in seconds. Using Blind Eye, Flack Jacket, Toughness and Tactical Mask with it. Such a badass loadout. Able to shrug off everything people throw at me. You want to kill me, you need to fill me with led, before I do it to you. And with that gun and those attachments......good friggin luck
    Last edited by PatSox; 11-20-2012 at 04:35 PM.

I'm a big Semi-Auto rifle fan on FPS's, so I rock the FAL frequently.

I have recently found the overpoweredness of sub-machine guns. Super quick, and relatively as strong as regular (heavier) assault rifles.

The best game modes I found out I am great on are Stick and Stones and Kill Confirmed.
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Had the weirdest idea earlier tonight, in regards to an SMG. It's completely counter intuitive to how we want to use this kind of weapon. Running around, hip firing with steady aim or snapping out our aim with quick draw. Some people want a suppressor on it. Some want a dot. Some want extended mags. Some want fast mags. Or any combination of the those popular attachments

My ridiculous idea was, what if I took the sub machine gun with the best range, the MSMC, and put a Long Barrel, Adjustable Stock and Select Fire on it? Ya know.....as a goof. Just to see how it would be. And you know what happened next? It turns out that that weird idea, also happens to be the GREATEST IDEA I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!!

Holy CRAP is this thing effective. An Adjustable Stock on an SMG is amazing. You can walk around while aiming down the sights so fast, there is no need to ever drop your aim. It's noticably quicker than using it with an AR. And with the combo of that guns already superior range, the Long Barrel and the laser beam like 3 round burst. It is an instrument of pure precision

I'm actually feeling more lethal with this thing than I did with the SWAT or the M8A1. The MSMC with those attachments is officially my favorite gun, not just in BO2, but in any COD ever. Do yourself a favor and give it a try

FAL, target finder, stock and select fire.

Since last night, my K/D went form 8.7 to 1.15....LOVE this set up.
    Last edited by LiddellBback; 11-21-2012 at 04:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread