+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by bbstorm View Post
    Games almost too easy now. At first guys who had higher levels than me usually would do better. Now I'm just running around with an mp7 raping nearly everyone. Only time I get under a 2.0 k:d is usually when I play nuke town 2025
    you aim down the sights or hipfire it?

Just played kill confirmed for the first time on black ops 2. 39-5 24 confirmed kills. Gt like 7 hellfires that all got 2+ kills and a few care packages. 2 sentry guns that did work for me
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post
    you aim down the sights or hipfire it?
    Ads. Instead of knifing though ill hip fire wen needed
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."

Favorite map so far, I think for me, is Overflow

BTW, this Black Hat PDA combined with Engineer? Fun as HELL!!!!

The distance you can hack things. and the amount of things you can hack. I never expected it to be so good
    Last edited by PatSox; 11-16-2012 at 05:30 PM.

35-13 demolition with one bomb plant, doing work in this mercenary mosh pit!

S12 is awful. Maybe if you hold it against your opponents cheek, when you pull the trigger, it will get a kill for you

But there IS good news. The Ballista is farging INCREDIBLE!!!!! The Kap-40 is pretty sweet too. No coincidence they unlock at the same level. Hell they even have the same color scheme. They were meant to be with one another

Can't wait to get the Iron Sights unlocked for this sucker. I've longed for the days of being able to duplicate the pure joy of an unscoped bolt action rifle. Like my beloved Kar98 in World At War
    Last edited by PatSox; 11-16-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Ever since I played this on opening night, my PS3 has hard crashed at least 5 times. Happen to anyone else?
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Quote Originally Posted by conk2000 View Post
    Ever since I played this on opening night, my PS3 has hard crashed at least 5 times. Happen to anyone else?
    I crashed twice in 3 days of playing. Not as bad as my buddy with a 360 so I'm knocking on wood.

The 360 version freezes too?

Its pretty common conk. Mine has frozen twice so far.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    The 360 version freezes too?

Its pretty common conk. Mine has frozen twice so far.
    Yeah, and from recent news, I wouldn't be surprised to see stat deleting viruses on the 360 version too. But like the PS3, the server connection issues seem to be gameplay type limited

+ Reply to Thread