+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    You're in luck then. They unlock at the same level
    Yeah. I got 8 levels to go. Should have them within next 2hrs if I don't hit another slump. I don't know if it is a good thing or not but about 3/4 of my deaths come from scorestreaks and grenades. I rarely actually get shot. And when I do about half the time it is because I got some retard blocking my way so I get stuck.

The drop-modders don't bother me because of the ****ed up damage scale between hitboxes. Since body/leg-aiming is the standard, they are ****ed as they fall down anyways.

I'm finally getting used to the weird aiming with the slug shotgun. Now that I got it built how I want I can go back into playing to win and level up faster

I die so ****ing much from behind, I'm about done with TDM.

I focus on whats in front of me, then die from behind. Then I try to be conscious of my 6, but then die from the side for from my front(now my 6). Ugh its so frustrating I feel like the only way I can get my carepackage and stuff is to camp, but even that is dam near impossible in this game.

I switched it up to headquarters, which used to be my second favorite playlist, well its my favorite now. I seem to do alot better with the majority of the players focused on capturing, I can pick guys off. I still go for the captures too, but find that my K/D ratio is better on headquarters. Pretty fun game type.

I can't get that high on the kill streak. I got to the hellfire missile one once, and the helicopter machine gun thing once. Even if I have a ridiculously awesome game, I just don't get the score needed. For fast leveling though I've been using UAV-RC-Predator for easy xp.

Quote Originally Posted by LiddellBback View Post
    I die so ****ing much from behind, I'm about done with TDM.

I focus on whats in front of me, then die from behind. Then I try to be conscious of my 6, but then die from the side for from my front(now my 6). Ugh its so frustrating I feel like the only way I can get my carepackage and stuff is to camp, but even that is dam near impossible in this game
    Me and all my friends feel the same way...It's so unbelievably frustrating...Pretty much all our games are 6 on 6 but i'd swear the other team has about 14 people...No matter which way i'm facing within 20 seconds i'm shot from either the side or most of the time behind.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

I tend to stick to the edges of the maps early on. Keeps me from getting shot in the back too much.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

The only game I wanna play is TDM and that's the one that's NEVER ****ing working. I'm currently running with MP7 with long barrel , forgrip, and rapid fire. Finally some decent games when it lets me play.

Quote Originally Posted by slik View Post
    The only game I wanna play is TDM and that's the one that's NEVER ****ing working. I'm currently running with MP7 with long barrel , forgrip, and rapid fire. Finally some decent games when it lets me play.
    Xbox or pedostation?

I've had absolutely no problems with blops2 on my 360, aside from me not being too good at the game...but thats a personal problem.

Games almost too easy now. At first guys who had higher levels than me usually would do better. Now I'm just running around with an mp7 raping nearly everyone. Only time I get under a 2.0 k:d is usually when I play nuke town 2025
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Still finding I have a major affinity for burst weapons. Both the Swat 556 AR and the Chicom SMG are great weapons

I paired the Chicom up with a 50cal Sniper Rifle. And the Swat with the Remington Shotgun......very nice combos
    Last edited by PatSox; 11-16-2012 at 11:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread