+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Only gun i use is the mp7 with reflex and silencer. 1 grenade, and the perks that make me run faster and longer plus I think blind eye. Usually having about a 3 k:d for the most part now just run and gunning tactically.. Love playing on nuke town 2025. Zombies is okay, but nothing beats the original. So far I like this game a lot. It is like modern warfare, but I think that's just because the weapons.. The maps and game play remind me more of black ops. Doesn't take a whole clip to the back to kill someone.
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Quote Originally Posted by bbstorm View Post
    Only gun i use is the mp7 with reflex and silencer. 1 grenade, and the perks that make me run faster and longer plus I think blind eye. Usually having about a 3 k:d for the most part now just run and gunning tactically.. Love playing on nuke town 2025. Zombies is okay, but nothing beats the original. So far I like this game a lot. It is like modern warfare, but I think that's just because the weapons.. The maps and game play remind me more of black ops. Doesn't take a whole clip to the back to kill someone.
    I like the Vektor, but am going to have to go back to the MP7 because the Vektor just doesn't have the stopping power. My biggest gripe about this game is the damage scale for headshots. I'm sorry but using the FAL or SMR (both single shot high-dmg assault rifles by default) should be able to kill in a single or even 2 headshots, not a couple as if they were body shots

Match making is ****ed up so I'm just playing against bots to get a feel for the guns.

Love the feel of the SCAR in this one. It was my favorite gun in MW2 but the one in MW3 just didn't feel right to me.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    Match making is ****ed up so I'm just playing against bots to get a feel for the guns.

Love the feel of the SCAR in this one. It was my favorite gun in MW2 but the one in MW3 just didn't feel right to me.
    Yeah the "Need players to balance" but is annoying. The good news is that it is usually limited only to gametypes. For instance last night Ground War and TDM weren't working for awhile, but I could jump into Multi Team and Confirmed Kills games immediately.

HAHA I didn't realize it was gametype sensitive. I guess nobody else did either cuz the player population dropped to under a 100k today between 4 and 5AM.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    HAHA I didn't realize it was gametype sensitive. I guess nobody else did either cuz the player population dropped to under a 100k today between 4 and 5AM.
    Yeah, it is usually about half the gametypes, not sure why.

I love Sharpshooter and Gun Game, but no idea if they give XP to the guns you have unlocked.

SMG users, I think the one a lot of you are going to finally settle on is the Scorpion EVO

I'm currently liking the MP7 and Vector, but I picked up a dead opponents EVO a couple times and fucking WOW!!!. The fire rate on that thing is bananas. It makes the PP90 from MW3 feel like a musket

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    SMG users, I think the one a lot of you are going to finally settle on is the Scorpion EVO

I'm currently liking the MP7 and Vector, but I picked up a dead opponents EVO a couple times and fucking WOW!!!. The fire rate on that thing is bananas. It makes the PP90 from MW3 feel like a musket
    Yeah, I'm pretty much done with the SMGs till' I unlock that. I'm about to unlock my SMR in a few levels finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty much done with the SMGs till' I unlock that. I'm about to unlock my SMR in a few levels finally.
    You're in luck then. They unlock at the same level

+ Reply to Thread