+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Definitely lots of interrupted connections and host migration.. What's grief?
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Quote Originally Posted by slik View Post
    Very frustrating so far. I don't know if everyone is having the same problem but its taking forever to get games going. It keeps saying need more player to balance teams even if the lobby is full.
    I have not had any problems YET. But many people around the net seem to be.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by slik View Post
    On my way to pick this up. Ended up getting it for PS3 cause Xbox is being gay and not reading any of my games. Anyone else playing?
    Quote Originally Posted by bbstorm View Post
    Slik I got it for ps3. Gsrsmksu is my gamer tag!
    I'll be one in a bit on the PS3. Jackel585

I haven't been happy with CoD on the console, but I got a quiet week ahead of me and need something to do. If I didn't have two red-ringed I'd be playing Halo 4

I'm on right now if you wanna hop on jackel
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."

I'm on right now if you wanna hop on jackel
    I have like 2 weeks of free rentals from Redbox, just reserved it, heading down in about 5 minutes to pick it up. I should be on within an hour. I am hoping I can adjust to the controls pretty quick
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.

“No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post
    I have like 2 weeks of free rentals from Redbox, just reserved it, heading down in about 5 minutes to pick it up. I should be on within an hour. I am hoping I can adjust to the controls pretty quick
    From Xbox? It's easy, just flip the grenade an trigger buttons with eachother.

I'm a bit worried though, heard the game plays much more like MW3, yet even more chaotic.

From Xbox? It's easy, just flip the grenade an trigger buttons with eachother.
    FPSs I've played on the console as of late has been Halo 4, Borderlands 2 (PS3), and Ghost Recon. I should be able to get the hang of it quick enough, you can still lean right?

Oh, I'll probably wind up playing mostly Hardcore mode, what are you playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post
    I'm a bit worried though, heard the game plays much more like MW3, yet even more chaotic.
    Definitely plays faster than the original BLOPS. Like MW3 but with much better map design and spawns. Its so chaotic because nobody knows the maps right now.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

+ Reply to Thread