+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by slik View Post
    So is unky ricky debo? I'm ****in lost.
    No, Debo sucks at COD

I was gonna say I played black ops with debo couple times and it doesn't seem like he should be worrying about soundwhoring

Quote Originally Posted by slik View Post
    I was gonna say I played black ops with debo couple times and it doesn't seem like he should be worrying about soundwhoring
    I actually did too. He was just starting out and wanted my help. It was rough

......maybe he's improved

Well it looks like I won't be getting an early copy for the first time in 4 years. The things were going for stupid amounts on eBay this year. I saw them going from anywhere between $200 to $500 for the standard edition. 6 or 7 copies did pop up for $150 last night but they were gone in like 5 minutes.
    Last edited by sven; 11-09-2012 at 02:24 PM.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    I actually did too. He was just starting out and wanted my help. It was rough

......maybe he's improved
    you on Xbox? If you don't mind, I'd like to get some pointers when this comes out. Load-outs and strategies etc.

Game is okay...I prefer halo 4 right now, though admittedly I've only played this for about a half hour...I'll give more updates soon

Quote Originally Posted by UNKY RICKY View Post
    Game is okay...I prefer halo 4 right now, though admittedly I've only played this for about a half hour...I'll give more updates soon
    I'm purposely using the "fishstick" button layout in Halo 4, so when I play BO2 I'm not all messed up on the controls. It's still going to be kind of dissorienting playing one game where everyone jumps around like rabbits, and another where people dive to the ground like they dropped their smart phone

On my way to pick this up. Ended up getting it for PS3 cause Xbox is being gay and not reading any of my games. Anyone else playing?

Slik I got it for ps3. Gsrsmksu is my gamer tag!
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Very frustrating so far. I don't know if everyone is having the same problem but its taking forever to get games going. It keeps saying need more player to balance teams even if the lobby is full.

+ Reply to Thread