+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Ops 2 revealed.

Default Black Ops 2 revealed.

These videos don't ever do much for me. Barely any gameplay and I don't really give a **** about the campaign anyway. I just want to see what the MP is going to look like. New setting seems interesting though.
    Last edited by sven; 05-02-2012 at 02:38 AM.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post

These videos don't ever do much for me. Barely any gameplay and I don't really give a **** about the campaign anyway. I just want to see what the MP is going to look like. New setting seems interesting though.
    You already know what the MP is going to be like. It's a Treyarch COD title. If you liked the last ones, this will be the same and you'll like this one. If you didn't, you won't

I want to know whether or not the leaked mp info from a few weeks ago is real or not. I'm hoping not cuz much of it sounded pretty lame and not very Treyarch-like.

I wonder if they'll have zombies on this one. I love MP but I like the Zombie play as well.
    The road is solitary and long and the tolls must be paid with blood sweat and effort.
    So pay freely and travel proudly

Yes there will be plenty of zombies.

This time the zombies will be.....FROM THE FUTURE!!!!

They need to re-boot the series again. New engine, new foundation. It is an new team, lets see what they can do.

Hell ****ing yes
    MMAF: 13-9 ACFL: 17-14-1 UFF: 17-7-1 EFCF: 17-14 RBM: 1-0 TOTAL: 65-44-2
    Former SBFL Champion

2010 & 2011 OD LW GP Champ
    PROUD Supporter of Sakuraba, CroCop, Sakurai, Wandy, Machida, Misaki, Takaya, Kawajiri and Minotauro!
    Riding the bandwagons of Werdum, Chan Sung Jung, Hunt, Hioki, Shogun, JDS, and Chris Cyborg!
    Hating on Arona and Akiyama!

Remember Andy Hug forever!

Just per-ordered mine for Xbox so I look forward to playing with some of you all. GameStop is giving away posters and a free gift every month till game comes out for pre ordering. And I believe a prestige token for MW3

+ Reply to Thread