+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WTF Gonzaga out, Peewee in vs Big Country at 146

10,000 keystrokes would take me about a week!

Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    10,000 keystrokes would take me about a week!
    You'd be surprised how much we (the regulars) type. I'll bet Toehold and Floyd hit 10K a day plenty of times. lol I've often wondered what a year's worth of my posts would amount to in terms of typed pages.

"Dude, you should be here! I'm drinking Slayer's Heinekins right now!"

- Budo 8/11/2010

IF YOU NEVER WRESTLED, DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW YOU WISH YOU HAD!

Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    Yeah I know most of the same guys are still on the card, but IMO it's really lost it's appeal! Was SO pumped for this card, a killer ME, then top quality HW fights from top to bottom. Now it's a "meh" ME and everybody is fighting someone different, in overal less appealing fights!
    Agreed. I loved the original fights, and that main event was going to be absolutely unreal. Now we have a main event where we know the outcome already (still excited to see JDS ko Mir), and then the rest of the new match ups just aren't as appealing as the originals...Bummer all around.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

i wonder who will be #4 against nelson?

crazy deck shuffling.
    “And now...farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked.”

There's no such thing as an easy fight for Roy.

MMAWeekly Regular

Card keeps getting worse and worse.

I mean it's STILL going to be cool to see JDS/Mir despite our knowing that outcome, Cain/Bigfoot will also be exciting, I just hope it's not too one sided, Hunt/Struve is sure to have a great knockout and my former training partner Glover Teixeria's coming out party with his future win over Kyle Kingsbury all make this a card I'm STILL looking forward to nevertheless.

But ****, this card really has gone from being One of the best EVER to a card that is just "pretty good".

All because of ****ing Overeem.

I hope he's been paying attention and realizes that he has single handedly ****ed up AN ENTIRE CARD.

I would bet that Dana and Joe Silva are FURIOUS with him at this point, and with DAMN good reason.

Anyways....I think this should actually be a pretty good fight that Herman has a chance of winning, but Nelson folded Struve who TKO'd Herman....unless Herman avoids the standup and can dominate with wrestling he's probably getting finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Toehold View Post
    But ****, this card really has gone from being One of the best EVER to a card that is just "pretty good".

All because of ****ing Overeem.

I hope he's been paying attention and realizes that he has single handedly ****ed up AN ENTIRE CARD.
    Reminds me a bit of Barnett sinking an entire fight org. when he couldn't fight Fedor at Affliction. But funny how these things turn out when the smoke eventually clears ... Barnett's fighting for Zuffa again, and who know? The UFC might be next for him if he wins the now-tattered HW tournament in SF.

Texas ..... What ?? You Got A Problem With That ?

It sucks that card has changed so much, still some good matchups, but the first incarnation was really exciting to me.

- 4%er
    The McRib Has Come Back Like 20 Times Now,
    Ball's In Your Court Jesus.

- Patton Oswalt

+ Reply to Thread