+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dana messing with Faber video blog

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Default Dana messing with Faber video blog

i love with all the hate he gets, Dana consistently shows that he's just a goofy ****ing bastard.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

that was funny.

Hysterical. People do some funny stuff when they don't think anybody is watching.

When I was moving into the dorms as a frosh, after settling in, my parents and I went and got lunch and to buy books. We returned a couple hours later to my suite and the door was open about a half foot to my room. My new roommate who I hadn't met yet was in the room with his back to me punching a big cardboard box full of clothes. It wouldn't be so funny if he hadn't been blaring "Eye of the Tiger" and punching the box to the music. I stood there with my parents watching him for like 30 seconds before he realized we were there. That's how I met my roommate who ultimately became a life-long friend, and this story comes up every time I see him every couple years.

"Dude, you should be here! I'm drinking Slayer's Heinekins right now!"

- Budo 8/11/2010

IF YOU NEVER WRESTLED, DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW YOU WISH YOU HAD!

Quote Originally Posted by brewland View Post
    Hysterical. People do some funny stuff when they don't think anybody is watching.

When I was moving into the dorms as a frosh, after settling in, my parents and I went and got lunch and to buy books. We returned a couple hours later to my suite and the door was open about a half foot to my room. My new roommate who I hadn't met yet was in the room with his back to me punching a big cardboard box full of clothes. It wouldn't be so funny if he hadn't been blaring "Eye of the Tiger" and punching the box to the music. I stood there with my parents watching him for like 30 seconds before he realized we were there. That's how I met my roommate who ultimately became a life-long friend, and this story comes up every time I see him every couple years.
    Now that's a funny story...
    if everyone is fuccin dimes why the ugly bltches gettin' pregnant?

That is some funny ****. Great job. There is always someone looking.

Shocking that Faber would be into himself.

Epic - reminds me of the franchise workout gyms (24 hour Fitness for example) where the meatheads show up not to work out but put on the tiniest shirt possible so they feel more buff than they really are. Hell..most of those gyms could stay in business if they had an empty room with mirrors on each wall....

The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

+ Reply to Thread