+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any real mma fighters visit this forum or is it too amateur?

I think Animus is secretly Tito Ortiz

Tuff, they did until you started posting.
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Jonathan Goulet was the only one i remember confirmed when i first started posting.

i remember Nate Quarry posted at least once about the Skinlab music video he was going to be in and to this day i hate the dude for not responding to the ONE dude who responded in the thread with "Skinlab ****ing rule"

what an *******.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    Jonathan Goulet was the only one i remember confirmed when i first started posting.

i remember Nate Quarry posted at least once about the Skinlab music video he was going to be in and to this day i hate the dude for not responding to the ONE dude who responded in the thread with "Skinlab ****ing rule"

what an *******.
    weekly posters are jaded bastards. LMAO!

sherdog doesn't have that too many known fighters posting currently because...it's sherdog. & the UG is notorious for its green name cockfest. mmaweekly?

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    weekly posters are jaded bastards. LMAO!

sherdog doesn't have that too many known fighters posting currently because...it's sherdog. & the UG is notorious for its green name cockfest. mmaweekly?

if i really wanted to shoot the **** with a fighter i'd do the smart thing.

hit them up on facebook.

have had many conversations without retards interrupting with trolling banter.

you'd be surprised how many guys and girls are completely down to basically do an interview with you while their chillaxing after a hard days work.

the second you try and converse with someone on a messageboard the lifeless retards come out with their pathetic small dicked anonymous toughguy ridicule.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

if i really wanted to shoot the **** with a fighter i'd do the smart thing.

hit them up on facebook.

have had many conversations without retards interrupting with trolling banter.

you'd be surprised how many guys and girls are completely down to basically do an interview with you while their chillaxing after a hard days work.

the second you try and converse with someone on a messageboard the lifeless retards come out with their pathetic small dicked anonymous toughguy ridicule.
    i remember one of my first posts was during the hype of the Lauzon/Florian fight where Dan Lauzon was posting youtube videos mocking Kenny saying he could kick Kenny and Keith's asses at once.

in a drunken ramble i went on a anonymous internet toughguy rant about how i could beat the **** out of Dan Lauzon in which i was called a troll.

had never posted on a messageboard before and mistakenly asked what a troll was.

Tony Caiazzo then raped me a new e-******* and i stopped pretending like i could hang with trained fighters hahaha.
    boom !

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    boom !
    thanks for proving my point.

took me less than 10 posts to realize how to not act like a douche on the internet.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

the world is over it`s quota of cretins by some distance nowadays , and there is far more of them than us , sadly , millions of them know how to operate a computer

+ Reply to Thread