+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anderson Silva relates how he nearly shot Rafael Cordeiro after a dispute

but...but...isn't chael an american gangsta? from the mean streets of portland..?
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

cell phone video of the incident
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
    Fighter bashing vs not fighter bashing is like the difference between farting and dropping a silencer in a crowded elevator...

Quote Originally Posted by TNCclubman View Post
    cell phone video of the incident
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
    Well played, sir.

i wonder when it is going to be translated? i'd be interested in reading that.
    “And now...farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked.”

Quote Originally Posted by dark_side View Post
    As a young man, Anderson Silva was once moments away from shooting his coach Rafael Cordeiro with a shotgun.

The middleweight champion launched his biography in Rio de Janeiro this week, dictated to writer Eduardo Ohata, and it contains surprising revelations. One of the biggest is how he lost his temper with Cordeiro after a dispute and returned later to put bullets in him.

In a certain period of financial difficulty, Anderson Silva was making his living teaching jiu-jitsu classes and Rafael Cordeiro, Chute Boxe head coach at that time, didn't want him to continue. They had a heated argument in which Anderson was slapped on the face.

Afterwards, Anderson went to a place where Cordeiro was, accompanied by two guys, and held a shotgun while he was waiting for the coach to return. His two companions apparently lost their nerve and they talked Anderson out of the action, making him control himself and give up on his intent.

Today Anderson and Rafael are great friends and the UFC champion even trains with the master sometimes when he is in Los Angeles. But the publication of the book created some repercussion in the past week because Anderson had never told his friend about the incident - Anderson’s son didn’t know either, and learned about it on the internet.

“I didn't tell him. I think he will have to read the book. I ended up visiting some website because my son said: ‘Dad, did you see what is on the internet? They are saying that you tried to kill Rafael!’ I said, ‘Calm, let me see what is it about and then I will call you back!’” he related.

“But I speak the truth in the book. That was a phase in my life in which I had nothing but the gift God gave me to give classes and I almost did a foolishness.”

Summarising the book he explained, “The biography says the truth of everything that happened since my childhood until this moment. It documents day-to-day frustrations, what is good, what is bad, and how is bad to stay away from the family. The book tells my life.”
    Damn, are sales that low that you are making your son go out and buy the book?
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

+ Reply to Thread