+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Baphomet

Default Baphomet

Whats up dude..? This part of the forum has been dead without you. It's almost summer and some of us need a swift kick in the ass. I'm no good at these FC's, but it'd be great to see you post again. No homo.

Your boy,

A1

i've gained 10 lbs of muscle because of this mofo.

where you at homie?

never heard of'em...

i need advice. so yeah, and FC would be cool too.

i have acquired a barbell, bench, ez curl bar, bout 300 lbs. in plates... i want to lift 5 days a week, 4 at the least, as i've done the basic 5x5s for about 4 months now, some slight variations on sets and reps, how can i split my week up???

assuming sat. & sun. are rest/cheat days.
    mon&fri I'd like to focus on bench and squat both together on each day, these are my favorite lifts, I'd do them everyday if it was productive..
    wed. dead&incline or overhead press, similar to mon&fri just switchin up muscle groups a little to recover
    what can I do on tues. & thurs.? like, would doing biceps&triceps both days be too much? considering mon,wed,fri legs/chest routine, I'm thinking pull ups, curls, skullcrushers, dips, stuff like that for tues.&thurs. I just don't want to overdo it

off topic but any suggestions?

Dead lifts suck
    RIP WEC.....Thanks for the memories

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

like most religion, crossfit won't let you out of their cult. baph, is just one of the thousands of casualties.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Caveman ****/that has worked for me. Lift heavy. I'm talkin' about.. you can barely squeeze out 5 reps.

This'll boost your testosterone. The bigger the muscle, the better. Yes, that means

squats and dead lifts (blah). Tuna/Chicken and egg whites for my protein.

Right now (april/may), I go hard cause you really don't want

to be working on it when you should be shirtless.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    like most religion, crossfit won't let you out of their cult. baph, is just one of the thousands of casualties.
    Actually, I thought he had been getting into powerlifting somewhat seriously.
    When it's all said and done, there is more said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorsoul View Post
    i need advice. so yeah, and FC would be cool too.

i have acquired a barbell, bench, ez curl bar, bout 300 lbs. in plates... i want to lift 5 days a week, 4 at the least, as i've done the basic 5x5s for about 4 months now, some slight variations on sets and reps, how can i split my week up???

assuming sat. & sun. are rest/cheat days.
    mon&fri I'd like to focus on bench and squat both together on each day, these are my favorite lifts, I'd do them everyday if it was productive..
    wed. dead&incline or overhead press, similar to mon&fri just switchin up muscle groups a little to recover
    what can I do on tues. & thurs.? like, would doing biceps&triceps both days be too much? considering mon,wed,fri legs/chest routine, I'm thinking pull ups, curls, skullcrushers, dips, stuff like that for tues.&thurs. I just don't want to overdo it

off topic but any suggestions?
    Starting Strength

I miss it, but the fire's gone. And if any of you think for one split second I've done anything but kick ass and eat babies every waking moment from the instant I left you, you're dead ****ing wrong. I've never trained harder. I've never been stronger. I'm bigger, faster, and meaner than before, and I'm just getting started.

Olympic Weightlifting meet in Dallas in 6 days.
    Goals:

Snatch 125 kgs / 275 lbs
    Clean and Jerk 150 kgs / 330 lbs
    Qualify for the American Open National Invitational Weightlifting Meet in November in Palm Springs, CA.

Here's a session from last week. You want me to hold your hand? Go out and get it.

+ Reply to Thread