+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Schedule release tonight

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

Wow. Voluntary Workouts. That really all you got?
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    Wow. Voluntary Workouts. That really all you got?
    You mean other than Randy showing the same pattern he has with every team? Voluntary workouts aren't big in the grand scheme of things...unless you are a known locker room cancer and problem causer like Randy. If he really wanted to be on board he would be there front and center...but he's not. Just further evidence that the Whiners made a mistake and its going to cost them. I bet as soon as Randy saw Alex Smith signed he was like "ah...f uck it....just gonna get my paycheck"...

Also working out Peyton cost the Whiners the whole "we are family" concept Harbaugh was trying to front. Now they all know its "we are family...uh...unless we don't want you...oh wait a minute...now we need you".

Just a prediction - 49ers don't make the playoffs this year. Just got this funny feeling that the SeaChickens are winning the division and the Whiners off season stupidity means two steps backwards.

Enjoy!
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

How did the giants get worse? Lol because we lost our third wr and our second rb? I can't wait to see ow disappointed you are with those two. I say week three is when Jacobs quits on the team because he doesn't get enough touches. Like he did as the number two guy last year. Interesting to see how he swallows number three this year.

Giants hands down have the hardest schedule of any team this year. Brutal.

I'm thinking Denver goes 10-6 or 11-5 and given that we went 8-8 last year, I dont think that is a stretch given our additions.

Our toughest games are PITS, NE and Balitmore. We've arguably had the best off season and we beat the Steelers last year. Signed Manning, Porter, added Del Rio and even brought in some friendly faces for Peyton to help him feel comfortable in the transition. I'll be unbiased and fair, but we WILL at least beat one of these teams. 1-2 here.

Fringe games are ALT, HOUSTON, NO and San Diego. I'm still not sold on ATL, but like the Chargers or even the Cowboys, when they are firing on all cylinders, they be a handful for anyone. Houston has lost some GREAT players on defense which was actually more impressive last year than their offense IMO. San Diego routinely underachieves, yet they still get all this praise each and every year. We almost beat them twice last year and they lost their 2nd best player. NO wont have their head coach, players most likely getting suspended and unhappy QB who isnt even at OTA's.

I could see us only losing to NO being 3-1, but 2-2 is realistic.

Tough, but very winnable games are CIN and Carolina given their scoring new found ability to put up big numbers scoring wise. 2-0

Then you have the division games, which are always tough. I think we'll sweep KC this year and thats not hating, but they still do not have a QB. We dam near swept SD last year and IMO, the Raiders are the team to beat in the division now. Palmer was and still can be a great QB, plus they have a solid defensive squad and McFadden should be healthy.

A case for 3-3 could just as easily be made for 5-1 IMO, but I think we'll go 4-2.

So that adds up to 10-6. Take any season of Manning's last 3 and average them out, or pick the least impressive one, but as long as he is healthy and puts up those same numbers, we're going to be a very tough team. Freeney and Mathis are instantly replaced with Von and Dumervil(especially in age/wear and tear) pass rush wise regardless of who someone "thinks" is better. We have Champ, THE elite corner and 2 other verrry solid corners behind him. Our defense will be as good or better than anything Manning ever had in Indy.

We'll probably beat one of the teams we shouldn't and/or lose to a team we should beat, so I'm saying either 10-6 or 11-5. 9-7? I just dont see us winning only one more game than last year after starting out 1-4 with Kyle Ortonary and finishing up with a very raw QB in Tebow.

The WEST is DENVER'S! The sooner you accept that Manning just kicked down your ****ing door, the easier it will be watching him throw TDs on you.

As usual for the Steelers the game (x2) that I am looking forward to is Baltimore. Best rivalry in the league right now and something tells me the Steelers are going to be in monster payback mode from what happened last year. We'll see if the Ravens actually learned their lesson this year and not play their whole season just for one team. They play sky high for the Steelers then flatlined in other games. Should be fun.

For Fishy Sr. and Jr. - what is your prediction on your team if Manning gets injured? Much as I thought getting rid of INTebitch was a good move just to get the circus out of town, what does your squad do when Manning goes down?
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

hibbity do blah, something negative, hibbity do blah

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    As usual for the Steelers the game (x2) that I am looking forward to is Baltimore. Best rivalry in the league right now and something tells me the Steelers are going to be in monster payback mode from what happened last year. We'll see if the Ravens actually learned their lesson this year and not play their whole season just for one team. They play sky high for the Steelers then flatlined in other games. Should be fun.

For Fishy Sr. and Jr. - what is your prediction on your team if Manning gets injured? Much as I thought getting rid of INTebitch was a good move just to get the circus out of town, what does your squad do when Manning goes down?
    Steelers/Giants game this year. Pumped for this. Leads to a few weeks of heavy trash talk with my pgh friends.

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Yeah ok.

I like how Denver's schedule set up. 3 home games in what should be awesome weather, all before the end of September.

Then 2 road games before the bye at New England and at San Diego.

Then the Saints who will have their "coach" back, welcome to the NFL you get to play Peyton Manning in your 1st game as coach.

Then at the Bengals and at the Panthers, which are 2 wins.

Then 4 should be wins SD, at KC, TB, at Oak.

Then the last road game is at the Ravens, then close with 2 games that are wins to secure the best possible playoff seeding.

Also if New England doesn't get home field in the AFC I will be shocked, they have the easiest schedule I think I've ever seen for a SB team.
    Denver's schedule seems brutal to me. You're opening 8 games are tough as hell, IMO. If you can open 5-3 I will be shocked.

I agree NE's schedule is ****ing easy. The next 4 years are already set for 14 out of 16 games for each team though, so we can see in advance how people will have it (besides 2 games based on the prior year outcome). That's what sends NE to Baltimore.

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Denver gets back to back primetime games, they are @ the Falcons in week 2.
    And I will be there bitches!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by LiddellBback View Post
    Fringe games are ALT, HOUSTON, NO and San Diego. I'm still not sold on ATL, but like the Chargers or even the Cowboys, when they are firing on all cylinders, they be a handful for anyone. I could see us only losing to NO being 3-1, but 2-2 is realistic.
    As good as all those teams you mentioned (Excluding NO) The Falcons have been by far the most successful - especially regular season. I'm not positive but under the Mike Smith era - the Falcons have to have the best home win %. If the Falcons go back to being more of a ground & pound team, rather than trying to be the Packers/Saints - they are super tough to beat. There are alot of variables that goes into seeing how my boy Peyton will pan out. Indy drafted certain style of receivers. Guys who are quicker than fast - and who can get to a certain spot through superior route running. Decker/D.T. will be physically the most talented receivers that Peyton has had. They also might NOT be the most polished of route runners b/c of their physical gifts. I'm rooting for the Broncos through and through!

+ Reply to Thread