+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: this is how you organize a fun run!!!!BUDO!!!

My friends did the first "Run for your lives" race (in MD), and said it was a huge cluster****. They had way too many people sign up for it, and there was only one access road to the course, so there was miles of traffic backed up and it took about three hours just to get to the course. Some people didn't even get to run and they didn't even get their $75 back, they just got a voucher to do it next year.

All that aside, my one buddy got through with all his flags and said it wasn't really that hard of an obstacle course and a lot of the "zombies" barely even ran after you. He said he definitely wouldn't do it again.

This was the first ever "Run for your lives" even they ever did, though, so hopefully they've worked out the kinks by now.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyThai View Post
    My friends did the first "Run for your lives" race (in MD), and said it was a huge cluster****. They had way too many people sign up for it, and there was only one access road to the course, so there was miles of traffic backed up and it took about three hours just to get to the course. Some people didn't even get to run and they didn't even get their $75 back, they just got a voucher to do it next year.

All that aside, my one buddy got through with all his flags and said it wasn't really that hard of an obstacle course and a lot of the "zombies" barely even ran after you. He said he definitely wouldn't do it again.

This was the first ever "Run for your lives" even they ever did, though, so hopefully they've worked out the kinks by now.
    according to the article, they had 2 routes. one is shorter but with more zombie ambushes & a much longer one. you take your pick.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

+ Reply to Thread