+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher(Not sure if this has been postedalready)

the most seriously ****ed up part is this **** what the ****

England's father, Carl, was fatally shot in 2010 by a black man who had threatened Carl England's daughter. After tracking down Pernell Jefferson, the men fought and Carl England was fatally shot. Jefferson was not charged with homicide because an investigation determined he acted in self-defense.
    What the **** are we doing making ok for black to ****ing kill us? but if we ****ing kill a darky then **** hits the ****ing Fan???? **** like this really makes me more ****ing racist and think that whites need to get over all the white guilt horse **** and unite. When the **** does this horse **** politically correct circus ****ing end? when we are their slaves?

The guy was defending his ****ing family and this drug dealing piece of **** ****ing kills him and walks free to this ****ing day 2 years later

Quote Originally Posted by Time Warner View Post
    Isn't this the case where they forced the boyfriend to watch his girl get rapped then they burned her to death, followed by them rapping him and burning him to death? It is sick and sad what happened.

Why was this not covered? Well it wouldn’t be politically correct to cover such a case. What would you honestly excpect MSNBC to make a stink about this? Lol please...

He was raped with objects then taken to a place where there were train tracks. He was shot execution style and set on fire. The young lady was raped repeatedly every way possible for 3 or 4 days before being suffocated with a Hefty bag and thrown into a garbage can to die a slow death from O2 deprivation. Considering her other injuries, this was actually humane. She was pissed on, had cigarettes put out on her repeatedly, choked, beaten, sodomized with objects causing gential injury....just ****ing deplorable.

"Dude, you should be here! I'm drinking Slayer's Heinekins right now!"

- Budo 8/11/2010

IF YOU NEVER WRESTLED, DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW YOU WISH YOU HAD!

These people were just human scum....regardless of color.

Quote Originally Posted by brewland View Post
    He was raped with objects then taken to a place where there were train tracks. He was shot execution style and set on fire. The young lady was raped repeatedly every way possible for 3 or 4 days before being suffocated with a Hefty bag and thrown into a garbage can to die a slow death from O2 deprivation. Considering her other injuries, this was actually humane. She was pissed on, had cigarettes put out on her repeatedly, choked, beaten, sodomized with objects causing gential injury....just ****ing deplorable.
    Tell me about it!

I know I have said I lack emotion but when I first read about this case I was seriously depressed that other humans were capable of such repugnant ****!!!

Why, I mean seriously WHY did they do this?! Did they feel that their lives were so ****ing worthless they were prepared to throw them away for the sake of making 2 people suffer such horrific suffering?!! And still, WHY? were they making them suffer to project their own **** lives?!

This case blew me away in it's unbelievably cynical nastiness, but even more so that this wasn't MAJOR news!!!

I know I always rag on America but it's truly done with affection to you lot, but **** how can this happen and NOT receive nationwide media coverage?! That's ****ed up!

I really think we as a civilisation should be ok with an eye for an eye retrobutional justice!

You fancy raping and touturing someone to death?! Ok, well guess how you're gonna die?! Yep, got it in one!!! We're gonna make what you did to them look like childs play!!!

A lifetime locked up, clothed and fed doesn't seem so bad a "punishment" when you've got **** all prospects. But some sexy time with Leeroy and DeMarques might not be so appealing!

I'd happily torture these ****tards to death!

Great, another hate mongering thread.

Quote Originally Posted by B_Amazing View Post
    Great, another hate mongering thread.
    Questioning our media's double standard is hate mongering?

How?
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

+ Reply to Thread