+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher(Not sure if this has been postedalready)

Hybrid View

Default Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher(Not sure if this has been postedalready)

Not sure if this has been posted or not. Honestly this all sounds like a bunch of internet hooey but just wondering what anyone knows about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom

the only news site i could find that backs it up

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/news/lo...ewsom-murders/

If this **** is legite why the **** was it not in any of the major news outlets? If it is real i say charlie (manson may have been onto somthing with the whole helter skelter idea and i should start kissing garths ass to get into his good graces so i dont end up in a death camp.

Isn't this the case where they forced the boyfriend to watch his girl get rapped then they burned her to death, followed by them rapping him and burning him to death? It is sick and sad what happened.

Why was this not covered? Well it wouldn’t be politically correct to cover such a case. What would you honestly excpect MSNBC to make a stink about this? Lol please...

Quote Originally Posted by Time Warner View Post
    Isn't this the case where they forced the boyfriend to watch his girl get rapped then they burned her to death, followed by them rapping him and burning him to death? It is sick and sad what happened.

Why was this not covered? Well it wouldn’t be politically correct to cover such a case. What would you honestly excpect MSNBC to make a stink about this? Lol please...

He was raped with objects then taken to a place where there were train tracks. He was shot execution style and set on fire. The young lady was raped repeatedly every way possible for 3 or 4 days before being suffocated with a Hefty bag and thrown into a garbage can to die a slow death from O2 deprivation. Considering her other injuries, this was actually humane. She was pissed on, had cigarettes put out on her repeatedly, choked, beaten, sodomized with objects causing gential injury....just ****ing deplorable.

"Dude, you should be here! I'm drinking Slayer's Heinekins right now!"

- Budo 8/11/2010

IF YOU NEVER WRESTLED, DEEP DOWN YOU KNOW YOU WISH YOU HAD!

Quote Originally Posted by brewland View Post
    He was raped with objects then taken to a place where there were train tracks. He was shot execution style and set on fire. The young lady was raped repeatedly every way possible for 3 or 4 days before being suffocated with a Hefty bag and thrown into a garbage can to die a slow death from O2 deprivation. Considering her other injuries, this was actually humane. She was pissed on, had cigarettes put out on her repeatedly, choked, beaten, sodomized with objects causing gential injury....just ****ing deplorable.
    Tell me about it!

I know I have said I lack emotion but when I first read about this case I was seriously depressed that other humans were capable of such repugnant ****!!!

Why, I mean seriously WHY did they do this?! Did they feel that their lives were so ****ing worthless they were prepared to throw them away for the sake of making 2 people suffer such horrific suffering?!! And still, WHY? were they making them suffer to project their own **** lives?!

This case blew me away in it's unbelievably cynical nastiness, but even more so that this wasn't MAJOR news!!!

I know I always rag on America but it's truly done with affection to you lot, but **** how can this happen and NOT receive nationwide media coverage?! That's ****ed up!

I really think we as a civilisation should be ok with an eye for an eye retrobutional justice!

You fancy raping and touturing someone to death?! Ok, well guess how you're gonna die?! Yep, got it in one!!! We're gonna make what you did to them look like childs play!!!

A lifetime locked up, clothed and fed doesn't seem so bad a "punishment" when you've got **** all prospects. But some sexy time with Leeroy and DeMarques might not be so appealing!

I'd happily torture these ****tards to death!

According to the testimony of the Knox County Acting Medical Examiner Dr. Darinka Mileusnic-Polchan at the subsequent trial of Eric Boyd, Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with an object and then blindfolded, gagged, arms and feet bound and his head covered. Barefoot, he was either led or dragged outside the house to a set of nearby railroad tracks. He was shot in the back of the head, the neck, and the back, and his body then set on fire.

Channon's death came after hours of sexual torture, medical examiner Mileusnic-Polchan testified. Channon suffered horrific injuries to her vagina, anus and mouth. She was not only raped but savaged with "an object," possibly a broken chair leg, the doctor testified. She was beaten in the head. Some type of chemical was poured down her throat, and her body, including her bleeding and battered genital area, likely scrubbed with the same solution – all while Channon was alive, the forensic expert said. She was then "hog-tied," with curtains and strips of bedding, her face covered tightly with a small trash bag and her body stashed inside five large trash bags before being placed inside a large trash can and covered with sheets. Channon died slowly, suffocating, the medical examiner said
    The national news media was criticized for allegedly ignoring the story because the victims were white and the suspects black.
    might hurt obama's 2008 presidential bid.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

It's a "Dog bites man" story, and it doesn't sell.

Seriously, most people wouldn't be suprised by such a savage act from a minority race. (Not that their expectatation is accurate mind you, but it's there.)

It's not that the media are protecting blacks, it's an insult to the black man that the media treats it as common enough to not qualify as news.
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    It's a "Dog bites man" story, and it doesn't sell.

Seriously, most people wouldn't be suprised by such a savage act from a minority race. (Not that their expectatation is accurate mind you, but it's there.)
    Actually, given that whites are more than fifty times more likely to be violently attacked by blacks than vice versa, the expectation is perfectly accurate
    It's not that the media are protecting blacks, it's an insult to the black man that the media treats it as common enough to not qualify as news.
    It's both. To liberal media, blacks are cute little dumb animals in need of protection.

To the communists embedded in the media (and they are everywhere), blacks are faithful, stupid slaves, who reliably vote crooked liberals into office, do all they can to get in the way of American productivity, bog down the system, waste money, waste resources, squander freedom, and hasten the collapse of America.
    Last edited by Lord Garth; 04-14-2012 at 05:54 AM.

you guys do realize that we never would have heard almost anything about the Trayvon Martin case if Zimmerman would have been arrested right away. the reason the media went so crazy about the case was because an apparently innocent black person was killed, the police knew who killed him, and no charges were filed because of a controversial law.

this case is so horrible, but the attackers were all arrested pretty much right away and convicted, although they are apparently fighting for a re-trial.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonkl View Post
    you guys do realize that we never would have heard almost anything about the Trayvon Martin case if Zimmerman would have been arrested right away. the reason the media went so crazy about the case was because an apparently innocent black person was killed, the police knew who killed him, and no charges were filed because of a controversial law.

this case is so horrible, but the attackers were all arrested pretty much right away and convicted, although they are apparently fighting for a re-trial.
    Or, if he was coined as "hispanic" instead of white. No one would give a **** about a hispanic guy shooting a black kid just like when MS-13 drives through a neighborhood and sprays machine gun fire killing innocent people, no one gives a ****. Its on the news for one day and we are densensitized to it. BUT, make it a crime of white vs black and only white perp and black victim, do you get attention. That's the real shame.

+ Reply to Thread