+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Most feared back to back hitters

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    i'd rather have cargo and tulo. Neither one is the level of power hitter either prince or miggy are, but both have 20 sb ability, both have the ability to hit for a higher average too. I'll take the youth too. Really wish tracy would move cuddyer to the 5th spot, he's a better option to drive in runs than helton is at this point.
    hahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout2.2 View Post
    A Big Cat reference! You my friend have just earned 2 obscure points.
    Andres Galarraga. Nice attempt though.
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

****, i wasnt 100% sure when I typed it either.

What was Vinny Castilla's nickname???

El Caballo, duh.

We get Dante friggin Bichette and Vinny Castilla and LARRY F"ING WALKER doesn't even get a mention?

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

McGwire/Canseco at least needs a mention.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Also can somebody stop the "They hit at altitude" bull****? Yes hitting at altitude helps them, most players hit better at home, especially when they play in a hitters park.

Why not factor in that while the fact that breaking balls don't have the same break in altitude, that it takes games to adjust to seeing sharp breaking balls on the road?

The advantage of playing at Coors does not outweigh the disadvantage of playing at Coors and it's a ****ing FACT. The numbers don't lie. Visitors that come through Coors also feel the same effects when they leave, but they have the advantage of not having to play 7 straight games there.
    More like the disadvantage of not playing 81 games there. We can go for days about the many factors that make that park ahitters dream. That's a proven fact. Put Bonds in a Rockies jersey and his 73HR quickly would have been 90+.

Prince and Miggy are more feared period, at their home park and on the road.

The one answer is Prince and Miggs. Fish is being a stupid homer, nothing new here. Cargo and Tulo are lucky to crack the top 5. Not to mention the rest of the Rockies are a ****ing disaster

Why is everyone naming old dudes from yester-year? The first duo that came to mind was Andre Ethier/Matt Kemp. Both are versatile. I'm almost beginning to think my boy Kemp is the best in baseball. And I'm not just talking about batting.

Once Ozzie Guillen gets out of politics and starts settling on a lineup, Giancarlo "Mike" Stanton and Hanley Ramirez will be hitting back to back. That's just gruesome!!

Cabrera and Prince are the best though.

+ Reply to Thread