+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2012 Stanley Cup Playoff Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by rear naked mole rat View Post
    pens doing their best to self-destruct with all these penalties. yay.
    And they staggered them perfectly to get maximum self butt ****age

4-3 into a 5-3 into a 5-4 = Two goals for Philly

I don't really watch hockey. I've seen games two, three, and four of the Pitt/Philly series from pretty much being at the bar. Holy ****...it's almost laugh out loud funny. This
    Pitt team can not stop self destructing. Aawful penalties and I have no clue how the **** that goalie is still in. Jeeeeeeepers

What the **** is happening in this game..

Has a playoff team ever swept a series when they gave up at least 4 goals in every game?

Let's Go Red Wings
    2x Former ACFL Champion
    ACFL Record: 31-27-3
    MMAF Record: 29-26-2
    EFCF Record: 13-16-1

Goofy 3rd goal by pittsburgh there. Sometimes that's what you need. And then Staal gets them the lead

You know what I don't get though? Why is it when Pittsburgh scores they still have these enormous smiles on their faces? Makes me think they haven't learned a friggin thing.

Stop being so happy with these early goals, stay all business and keep pounding away at it. And for god's sakes play some D!!!! It's all effort. Give some on that end of the ice and MAYBE you can keep a lead and avoid being eliminated in humiliating fashion

Quote Originally Posted by bestrafer7 View Post
    What the **** is happening in this game..

Has a playoff team ever swept a series when they gave up at least 4 goals in every game?
    maybe in the 80s. certainly not since then. whenever the flyers do win this series it's going to be interesting to see how they respond when they play against a hot goalie like lunqvist or thomas. bryzgalov's been lucky that his awful performances have simply be overshadowed, somehow, by even worse ones at the other end. but that's not going to last long. he'll need to get a hell of a lot better next round, or the flyers aren't long for this world.

Quote Originally Posted by rear naked mole rat View Post
    maybe in the 80s. certainly not since then. whenever the flyers do win this series it's going to be interesting to see how they respond when they play against a hot goalie like lunqvist or thomas. bryzgalov's been lucky that his awful performances have simply be overshadowed, somehow, by even worse ones at the other end. but that's not going to last long. he'll need to get a hell of a lot better next round, or the flyers aren't long for this world.
    They could get really lucky and have Washington somehow beat Boston and end up facing the Panthers in the next round..

Let's Go Red Wings
    2x Former ACFL Champion
    ACFL Record: 31-27-3
    MMAF Record: 29-26-2
    EFCF Record: 13-16-1

lol, this series has been insane. Unreal.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

that save by fleury at the end of the pens' pp was probably the first clean save by either goalie in this game so far.

still early, so who knows they could end up scoring 12 goals or something, but right now the flyers are doing their best penguins impersonation.

Well, well, well

I think this lead for Pittsburgh may be big enough

+ Reply to Thread