+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whats your Fantasy Team look like??

Default Whats your Fantasy Team look like??

In a league? Who do you have?

Mine looks like this:
    C: Santana
    1b: Kendrys Morales/Adam Lind
    2b: Cano
    SS: Alexi Rameriez
    3b: Evan Longoria
    OF: Ethier, Pence, Suzuki
    Util: David Ortiz
    P: Lester, Matt More, Matt Latos, Felix Hernandez, Ervin Santana
    Closer: Heath Bell/Street

Hows everyone doing in their league???

I started out the season 1-7 but have since rattled off 4 straight wins and am sitting at 5-8. Luckily Im in a ****ty division so I am tied for the last playoff spot in the division.

My roster looks completely different. Made some great trades, and gave up on some people a little too soon.

I dropped Latos after his horrific start, I regret that. I had some great waibver pic ups like Ian Desmond, RA Dickey, AJ Burnett , Chris Perez, Alex Rios and will Middlebrooks.

Traded Dickey right before he cooled off for CC Sabathia. Traded Lester for Cueto, traded Matt More for max Scherzer (sp) and Niese. Traded David Freese for Michael Young.

Here is my starting lineup now
    C: Doumit (picked him up when Santana went down. Also picked up Lucroy off waivers so I am hoping he comes back hiot)
    1B: Micheal Young
    2B Cano
    3B Will MiddleBrooks
    SS Ian Desmond
    OF: Rios, Pence, Ethier, and Willingham. ( No idea what i do here with Either back)
    P: Felix, AJ Burnett, Cueto, Sabathia and either Niese or Scherzer.

I have been in the top scorer for the last 3 weeks.

Hows everoyne else doing??

I'm in a few leagues but have been in this one for 3 years. 16 teams, head to head, 10 keepers and total roster of 26 players. 5x4 league (no whip which is dumb). I had the best regular season record last year but got bounced in round 1 and am currently 72-45 and winning my division this year. 9 starts per week with SP, 2 Reliever spots. We keep overall record by categories each week, instead of winning the week and being 1-0.

C: Santana (traded Cuddyer and Montero for him earlier in year)
    1B: Fielder
    2B: Kinsler
    3B: Zimmerman
    SS: Hardy
    LF: Braun
    CF: Granderson
    RF: Cody Ross
    Util: Stubbs
    Bench: Crisp, Wiggington, Sean Rodriguez, Casper Wells (I like the positional versatility)

SP: Strasburg, Hamels, Shields, Matt Moore, Oswalt, Holland, Nolasco, Detweiler, Pettite (DL), Blackley
    RP: Rodney, Aceves, Marmol, Parnell

My team kills it every week in HR, RUNS, RBIs and is pretty strong in SBs, ****ty in average. I also usually wins Ks and saves, do okay in Wins and usually lose ERA.

The great thing about this league is its 10 keepers must and you can trade players for draft picks. I had Ellsbury last year and was able to peddle him for picks this year, and the year before that I had a bunch of great pickups. I ****ing dropped Dickey earlier in the year which sucks.

You have the same huge disapointment on your roster that I had. Matt Moore. Damn. I was pumped to have grabbed him late in my draft as I thought it was going to be a steal. he has just been too inconsistant this year.

Santana has also been a huge bust for me. He was the consensus number one rated Catcher. I took him over a few other studs. What a bust.

My team is finally healthy and it shows. I have moved from 8th to 3rd in the standings in the past two weeks. I play in a points league that favors pitching. here is my roster.

C Buster Posey
    1B Adrian Gonzalez/Paul Goldshmidt
    2b Neil Walker
    SS hanley Ramirez
    3B Ryan Zimmerman/David Freese
    OF Adam Jones
    OF Mike Trout
    OF Carl Crawford
    UT Freese/Goldshmidt/Bj Upton
    bench Ryan Howard
    bench daniel Murphy

Lately i have had Goldshmidt at first, with Gonzo/Jones/trout as my outfield and crawford at UT and I flip Freese/Zimmerman based on their matchups.

Pitching
    SP Cole Hammels
    SP Zack Greinke
    SP Jordan Zimmerman
    SP AJ Burnett
    SP Jason Vargas
    SP Anabel sanchez
    SP Chad Billingsley
    RP Joel hanrahan
    RP Casey Jannsen
    RP Tom Wilhelmsen

I have an outside chance of winning the league, but the top two teams are very stacked.

+ Reply to Thread