+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Matt F'n Cain signed to 6 years 127.5 million boyeeeeee

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

Default Matt F'n Cain signed to 6 years 127.5 million boyeeeeee

Last time we got him at 4 years 9 mil. I thought that was possibly one of the best signings in Giants history, and of course I was right. Welcome back to the GMEN, mr longest tenured Giant!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

congrats you signed a pitcher that's never won more than 14 games to the biggest contract ever for a right handed pitcher.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    congrats you signed a pitcher that's never won more than 14 games to the biggest contract ever for a right handed pitcher.
    My thoughts exactly!

Thats a **** ton of money for a guy with a sub .500 record

Dont get me wrong, the dude is good, but not that good. Say goodbye to Lince, you aint keeping both at that rate.

WE already have lince for 3 more years, retard. And Cain is top 3 worst in the league in run support year in and year out. If you teo dumb****s think WINS are the only thing that makes a pitcher quality ... then maybe you should spend MUCH less time following baseball.
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

He went like 3-0 in the 2010 postseason with a 0.00 era. Believe me I was at NLCS game 3 when we blanked the Phils 3-0 when Cain pitched. He is a TOP pitcher. If we has on the Yanks he'd win 20 every year... and then choke in the playoffs like the Yanks tend to do every year ahahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    He went like 3-0 in the 2010 postseason with a 0.00 era. Believe me I was at NLCS game 3 when we blanked the Phils 3-0 when Cain pitched. He is a TOP pitcher. If we has on the Yanks he'd win 20 every year... and then choke in the playoffs like the Yanks tend to do every year ahahhaha
    what he did in the playoffs in 1 year is probably why he got the money, but it's not indicative of if he's worth it.

I think the guy should have gotten paid, but I don't know that market value was anywhere near $20 Mil a year on him. I see him more in the 6 year $80-$90 Million range.
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

+ Reply to Thread