+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Boom bitches

Quote Originally Posted by war_spider View Post
    With all the talk about WHO Manning will throw too... all you got to do is look at his career in Indy and see what he was able to do with C and B level WR's. We can start with Reggie Wayne...

Without Manning throwing him the ball, he had his worst season since 2003. He caught 4 TD's and didnt even get 1,000 yards. This was also the first time since 2003 Wayne didn't have a 1,000 yard season. When Wayne had Manning throwing to him, the dude was arguably a top 5 WR in the NFL, with 7 straight 1,000 yard seasons and 3 seasons with Double Digit TD receptions.

Lets look at.. Marvin Harrison. before Manning, he didnt havea 1000 yard season, and only had 21 TD's. Once Manning arrived, Harrison had 8 straight 1000 yard plus seasons, and 8 straight double digit TD seasons.

Dallas Clark... 2009, over 1000 yars receiving and 100 catches for 10 TD.s Without Manning, 350 yards and 2 TD's.

Terrence WIlkins (WHO?>) had over 1000 yards in two seasons with 7TDs with Manning. After Manning... nothing.

Now some fo you guys think that Eric Decker, who had 600 yards and 8 TD's with TIM TEBOW isn't going to have dramatically improved stats??

Some of you guys think DT won't have a HUGE improvement after catching 551/4td with Tebow isn't going to ****ing excell with Manning??

Some people here are blind hating, and some are pure ****ing ignorant.
    Who was throwing the ball to Clark, Harrison, Wayne etc. when they were ****? That may have had something to do with their lack of production also.

Peyton is an amazing QB and will improve the numbers of any receiver.

The question some of us have is regarding the lack of depth the Broncos have at receiver. Peyton will help improve this area, but I think a lot of us feel they need to pick up some talent in this department.

Also, how many top WR's in the league don't have a top QB throwing to them? It happens, but is pretty infrequent.
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Do any of you even understand the contract? He gets 18 million this year, then next march he has to pass a physical in order to get 20 million next year, then in 2014 he has to pass another physical in march to get 20 million. It's a series of 1 year deals, there is NO RISK for the Broncos.

Jullis Thomas will break the **** out this year with Manning, he's a tight end that jacked up his ankle last year. Kid will be a stud, he's pretty much uncoverable in passing situations that caught a bad break in the 3rd game last year. Once Denver went with Tebow he was useless because Tebow would rather run than throw a pass over the middle into a little bit of coverage.
    I think this will be key to the Broncos passing game. Peyton loves throwing to TE's. I have no idea how talented JT is, but if he is uncoverable as you say, than he could be a huge sleeper in fantasy football this season. Will keep my eye on him.
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

He was the star of training camp last year, so much so that he started the 1st game. Of course Orton never took his eyes off of Lloyd so he was useless up until he got hurt. He's in the mold of Jimmy Graham, former basketball player that just started playing football. He actually played in 2 NCAA tourneys.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

He was the star of training camp last year, so much so that he started the 1st game. Of course Orton never took his eyes off of Lloyd so he was useless up until he got hurt. He's in the mold of Jimmy Graham, former basketball player that just started playing football. He actually played in 2 NCAA tourneys.
    He is going to be a "sexy" pick in fantasy this season for sure then.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

Why should it worry me? at least 25% of players in the NFL aren't fully healthy in March. It's ****ING MARCH.
    Dude hasn't taken a snap since 2010. The other guys you refer to are banged up from 2011. Peyton is old and won't heal like he did 10 years ago. I admit I wanted him because it would have made us SB favs but I can't say I was never worried about his health. Neither can you.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

Fish tell me about Perrish Cox. We signed him for CB depth. I know he missed the whole year but he's supposed to be good. I don't care about his off field issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    He is going to be a "sexy" pick in fantasy this season for sure then.
    I'll still take Gronk and Hernandez.
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    Fish tell me about Perrish Cox. We signed him for CB depth. I know he missed the whole year but he's supposed to be good. I don't care about his off field issues.
    He's a quality cb, not a great player but he can play. He probably would have been Denver's #3 corner last year. He's a scumbag though.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

+ Reply to Thread