+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ryan Braun

Default Ryan Braun

This guy is a REAL piece of work

Lately, I've tended to be one of these people that say, "eh, that's lousy, but I'm not going to get all up in arms about it anymore when a guy tests positive for performance enhancers." And when it came out a while back that Braun tested WELL hot for testosterone, I thought it kind of sucked, especially considering the guy just won the NL MVP, but I wasn't exactly UPSET about it

But now, with not only the way he weasled out of the suspension, but how vocal he's been and the way he's basically accusing the guy who handled his sample of intentionally tampering with it to make it come out the way it did?......**** you Ryan Braun, you piece of ****

Bad enough you got away with it on a technicality, but now you're going to take a guy who has done that job professionally for 7 years and try to ruin him, because you don't want people thinking you really did it, when you know good and damn well, you did?

What would be the testers motivation? There isn't one!!! The only purpose that could serve, would be to possibly get himself fired. Or maybe it was Major League Baseball that conspired to falsely taint your pee pee. Yeah that makes sense. Why wouldn't they want another drug scandal? Especially one involving their reining league MVP; what a treat that is for them to have to deal with

If Braun and his athlete friends, like Aaron Rogers, hadn't been so vocal and boastful about this whole thing, I might not care as much. But the ****ing guy is guilty as sin, so I don't want to hear it from him

Alright, I'm done
    Last edited by PatSox; 03-01-2012 at 12:27 PM.

His PR person sucks. He should have been happy he got off on a technicality and STFU. But, like many pro athletes, he's a ****ing moron and all he is doing now is making more people dislike him AND bringing attention to himself. EVERYONE knows he's guilty and now everyone knows he's a jackass.

That being said, I have him in a fantasy baseball keeper league so I am happy he got off.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    His PR person sucks. He should have been happy he got off on a technicality and STFU. But, like many pro athletes, he's a ****ing moron and all he is doing now is making more people dislike him AND bringing attention to himself. EVERYONE knows he's guilty and now everyone knows he's a jackass.

That being said, I have him in a fantasy baseball keeper league so I am happy he got off.
    Yeah but maybe his numbers will suffer, because he can't Floyd Landis up anymore

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    This guy is a REAL piece of work

Lately, I've tended to be one of these people that say, "eh, that's lousy, but I'm not going to get all up in arms about it anymore when a guy tests positive for performance enhancers." And when it came out a while back that Braun tested WELL hot for testosterone, I thought it kind of sucked, especially considering the guy just won the NL MVP, but I wasn't exactly UPSET about it

But now, with not only the way he weasled out of the suspension, but how vocal he's been and the way he's basically accusing the guy who handled his sample of intentionally tampering with it to make it come out the way it did?......**** you Ryan Braun, you piece of ****

Bad enough you got away with it on a technicality, but now you're going to take a guy who has done that job professionally for 7 years and try to ruin him, because you don't want people thinking you really did it, when you know good and damn well, you did?

What would be the testers motivation? There isn't one!!! The only purpose that could serve, would be to possibly get himself fired. Or maybe it was Major League Baseball that conspired to falsely taint your pee pee. Yeah that makes sense. Why wouldn't they want another drug scandal? Especially one involving their reining league MVP; what a treat that is for them to have to deal with

If Braun and his athlete friends, like Aaron Rogers, hadn't been so vocal and boastful about this whole thing, I might not care as much. But the ****ing guy is guilty as sin, so I don't want to hear it from him

Alright, I'm done
    Couldn't agree with this more. Braun is a real piece of work, and I'm glad the guy that held his sample ended up putting him in his place. I'd absolutely love for his numbers to tank this year. **** Aaron Rodgers to. That guy made himself out to be a really clueless individual with his twitter smackdowns on fans.

Yea, the guy is truly a piece of work. He still denies being on anything too. He went from being a guy that could hit an ordinary HR into a guy that just flat out hit missiles out of the yard last year. Some of those balls he drove out to center were very Bonds-esque.

"# Vindicated"
    Aaron rogers, Feb 24th 2012

...........oops

Ryan Braun listed in records of alleged PED clinic; says he used Anthony Bosch as consultant
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ryan-br...235650670.html

Of all the doctors and trainers in the country, he just HAPPENED to pick THIS GUY?!?!?!?! As a consultant? Yeah okay Ryan
    Last edited by PatSox; 02-06-2013 at 04:08 PM.

Braun, another career completely built on Roids. Just no Arod money or accolades.

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

what a douche.

it's getting the point that i'm proud i grew up a HUGE baseball fan and stopped watching cold turkey like 5 years ago.

the sport is nothing more than a boring joke now.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Ryan Braun is like the most dangerous player around. Power little speed and brains he'd beat almost anyone with his eyes closed who cares if the's guilty or not

It sounds like Braun, A-fraud and at least 20 others are facing a lengthy suspension due to their involvement with that lab in Florida.

+ Reply to Thread