+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: NL West Thread 2012

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    MadBum locked up through 2017. Sucks for you dodgers and rockies fans. It would suck for DBags fans if there were any.
    How's that pitching lineup working for you? Lincicum is getting abused. Cain got paid so he's going to coast all season.

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by Left_Hook View Post
    How's that pitching lineup working for you? Lincicum is getting abused. Cain got paid so he's going to coast all season.
    What are you watching? Cain just threw a 1 hitter merely 4 days ago you bum. Zito already has a SHUT OUT as well. You can't even spell Lincecum right, you're die hard Dodger all the way aren't you?!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    What are you watching? Cain just threw a 1 hitter merely 4 days ago you bum. Zito already has a SHUT OUT as well. You can't even spell Lincecum right, you're die hard Dodger all the way aren't you?!
    Sorry Lickscum...is that closer?

This guy knows his NL West.
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

Cain deals 9 innings AGAIN, NO RUNS and only 2 hits allowed. The guy has essentially thrown a 1 hitter and a 2 hitter back to back after signing his deal ... GOOD CALL ON HIM COASTING, LEFT HOOK! LMAO

Will you ****tard nl west fans still take your teams best players over kemp?
    Good day for socal only the madre's and dodgers getting W's

Us NL West guys KNOW Matt Kemp is the real deal. Just ask Left Hook. Dude hasn't shut up about him for years now, he's a bigger Dodgers fan than you dowork.

That's cool with me lefthook seems like a cool guy. I miss the cool giant fans Kyle and Dave the shocker, you on the other hand are the gay areas version of srdafish

Nice of the Rockies to get back on track after a terrible opening week. Moved into 2nd place in the division and Cuddyer & Helton are the only guys swinging a hot bat.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

The Rockies are gutter trash and will finish no higher than 4th. Double header against the Mets today. Timmy and MadBum. Sucks for the mets.

+ Reply to Thread