1. Turn up volume
    2. Press "Fullscreen"
    3. Click Play
    4. Joy Puke Your Face Off
    5. Change Pants
    6. Contemplate your existence
    7. Repeat

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    Last edited by conk2000; 02-23-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

I can't wait. I really hope there are many more hours of content before replay.

Brick being able to dual wield "any combination of weapons" has huge potential.

I have just recently gotten into the first Borderlands, and I love the game. I am only at level 21 with Roland, but it is just an awesome combination of old school loot RPG with insane first person shooter. Really looking forward to Boderlands 2 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post
    I can't wait. I really hope there are many more hours of content before replay.

Brick being able to dual wield "any combination of weapons" has huge potential.
    That aint brick, no one from the first one is in the game.

And they game looks ****ing awesome. I am playing still the first one. Only missing the woman to be at level 69. The dlcs were epic hope they raise the level of awesomeness in this edition. Cant wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by machete View Post

And they game looks ****ing awesome. I am playing still the first one. Only missing the woman to be at level 69. The dlcs were epic hope they raise the level of awesomeness in this edition. Cant wait!!
    Whoops, meant Salvador.

but yeah, Salvador is the first one I want to try out. double guns for the win!!

I am interested in all the characters actually. Unlike in the first one, I only was interested in Roland and Brick. Can't wait to have this game!!

but yeah, Salvador is the first one I want to try out. double guns for the win!!

I am interested in all the characters actually. Unlike in the first one, I only was interested in Roland and Brick. Can't wait to have this game!!
    Mordecai was my character of choice in the first one.

I think Salvador's "special move" is taking a second equal gun for a few seconds. I don't think it would be all the time. That would be too much to **** around.

I will buy this. The last game and DLC really hooked me and a friend. The co-op grind was ridiculous man. This time we are going to get a group of four and wreck this ****.

MORE WUB WUB

I heard recently that actually all of the old characters will be in game, but just not playable. I think you can use them from companions in specific quests.

Mordecai is actually in the trailer.....
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

+ Reply to Thread