+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 182 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011-2012 NBA Discussion thread

I dont think Gallo would start over MWP. The Lakers need his defense. Gallo is a better player at this point in their careers but i would take MWP any day of the week.

You Laker fans overrate the hell out of Artest's defense, he isn't at his peak anymore. He looks better than he is because he can take away certain things because he knows he has 2 giants willing to help at the rim.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Kobe is a great defender...If he wasn't obligated to be the premiere scoring option on the team, he would just dominate at that end of the floor. I remember during the olympic run, he took on the role of shut down defender for the U.S. Amazing to watch

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    You Laker fans overrate the hell out of Artest's defense, he isn't at his peak anymore. He looks better than he is because he can take away certain things because he knows he has 2 giants willing to help at the rim.
    The same D that held gallo to 9 points a game? And I thought you keep saying the nuggs don't need to worry about Bynum. Gallo will never avg over 20 Pts a game like mwp has.

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Ibaka got ****ed out of Defensive Player of the Year IMO

if Harden doesn't win 6th man i will laugh my balls off UNLESS it goes to Lou Williams

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    Ibaka got ****ed out of Defensive Player of the Year IMO

if Harden doesn't win 6th man i will laugh my balls off UNLESS it goes to Lou Williams
    I agree, Ibaka was a machine defensively for the Thunder. Chandler was good, but I just think Ibaka was better. Harden has to win the 6th man. I don't even think its close

Ibacka is not even close to the best defensive player in the league. The Knicks went from 22nd in defense to 5th, Chandler is the reason for that. Ibacka has nice block numbers, but if he was better in other areas of defense he would play more than 27 minutes a game.

LeBron was actually the best defender this year, he's the one that got screwed.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Yeah I think Lebron deserved the award also.

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Ibacka is not even close to the best defensive player in the league. The Knicks went from 22nd in defense to 5th, Chandler is the reason for that. Ibacka has nice block numbers, but if he was better in other areas of defense he would play more than 27 minutes a game.

LeBron was actually the best defender this year, he's the one that got screwed.
    I agree. The only options for me were Chandler, LeBron, or KG. Ibaka is fun to watch, but not a great defender.

What a shock...McLazy misses a shot then comes down holding his ankle in pain. To be fair he was playing decent up to that point but he's always been frail and crumbles rather easily.
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

+ Reply to Thread