+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 182 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 157 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011-2012 NBA Discussion thread

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

**** that **** Murph.

i'm in the finals of my fantasy league and have JJ, Randolph and Pekovic.

i don't give a **** if your team wins but those dudes did well for me tonight lol.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    **** that **** Murph.

i'm in the finals of my fantasy league and have JJ, Randolph and Pekovic.

i don't give a **** if your team wins but those dudes did well for me tonight lol.
    LOL that's what its come to. Barea is the starting point guard and Randolph is the starting 4. Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Big win for Denver in Houston, out flopped the floppers tonight which made me happy, serves them right.

Utah is leading Dallas with a minute left in the 3rd, Denver would take over 6th seed with a Dallas loss.
    Like I said...not enough guys willing to play defense. With Camby out there is literally no one who can stand in the middle and stop people from skating down the lane for easy layups. Rockets keep this up and all the work this year will be for naught and we'll be one of the losers who's GM sits there looking stupid at the lottery. Sigh.
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

hilarious.

I LOL at people that think Kobe is in the MVP conversation just because he leads the league in scoring. Damn near every other player in the top 12 in scoring has been far more efficient, only player that hasn't is Melo.

Westbrook, Durant, LeBron, Love, CP3, Nash all above Kobe in any MVP conversation. Probably more guys, that's just off the top of my head.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

I LOL at people that think Kobe is in the MVP conversation just because he leads the league in scoring. Damn near every other player in the top 12 in scoring has been far more efficient, only player that hasn't is Melo.

Westbrook, Durant, LeBron, Love, CP3, Nash all above Kobe in any MVP conversation. Probably more guys, that's just off the top of my head.
    It is a 2 horse race between Lebron and Durant. Any other person right now does not belong in the conversation. If LeChoke actually had a kill instinct at the end of games there wouldn't even be a conversation.

I wanted the Nuggets to lose in the exact way they did last night, competitive to the final minute. I think the Nuggets can beat the Clippers in a 7 game series. Gonna be tough to get the 6th seed but it's possible.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Sigh. Rockets get near the playoffs and lose 5 or 6 straight. Good job guys. Hopefully management starts dumping some of you that don't really give two ****s and start getting in some players who actually care. Heart of a champion and all that...

Tony Parker dude...By not mentioning him, it's just a small sample size of how under appreciated he is...Best i've ever seen him play and that's including the championship years...Especially with the injuries this season, Parker has been a rock...Cannot believe the Spurs record

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    Tony Parker dude...By not mentioning him, it's just a small sample size of how under appreciated he is...Best i've ever seen him play and that's including the championship years...Especially with the injuries this season, Parker has been a rock...Cannot believe the Spurs record
    I think a lot of the credit goes to the coach. Pop has been managing his vets playing time quite well in this hastened season and it has payed off big time down the stretch. His youngsters got valuable experience while the vets did more leading and setting the example while not getting worn out. If Pop doesn't get serious consideration for Coach of the Year then something has gone horribly wrong with the system (in my opinion he should get it going away).

+ Reply to Thread