+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: 2011-12 College B-Ball

Sad to say this guys what we saw last night is the end of CBB cal is going to go on a UCLA/miami run and be at the title or final four every year until he leaves or is kicked out bc of world wide wes and his network to the recruits which is cal's BFF! who has been behind the bench every game for cal..

What's wrong with watching the best players in the country playing in the national championship game?

If anybody thinks last year's game was even watchable compared to this year's, well they are pretty ****ing stupid.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Quote Originally Posted by limelight543 View Post
    Sad to say this guys what we saw last night is the end of CBB cal is going to go on a UCLA/miami run and be at the title or final four every year until he leaves or is kicked out bc of world wide wes and his network to the recruits which is cal's BFF! who has been behind the bench every game for cal..
    Meh......... Cal owes this title to the NBA lockout. They'll lose half their roster to the NBA and he'll go back to choking against less talented teams with more experience.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

If Stern gets his wish of moving the age limit up a year, Cal will own the NCAA until he goes back to the NBA.

Getting the 1st is always harder than getting the next, he will learn from this.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

I would love to see some high school boys players dunk on this tall freak for Baylor's women's team. Hell, this would be something men would watch if they let a good boys high school team play these bitches.

Trey Burke will be returning to school after all. Thank god. We should at least be in the running for another Big Ten title.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    Trey Burke will be returning to school after all. Thank god. We should at least be in the running for another Big Ten title.
    It was hard to imagine him succeeding in the NBA. 5'11" point guards who lack amazing quickness aren't exactly common in the NBA.

Very, very glad he's coming back.
    "It's hell being a straight white man in America these days." 50% of the posters on this board.

Go lakers oops wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by doworkson View Post
    Go lakers oops wrong thread

Yeah this thread is for real basketball fans. Not that imitation garbage the NBA tries to sell. Even the best most intense NBA game is about on par with a Penn St/Cleveland St game.

+ Reply to Thread