+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: ES: Skyrim

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

No I just didn't think I got to you as much as I apparently have. I mean, this is classic Viper.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    No I just didn't think I got to you as much as I apparently have. I mean, this is classic Viper.
    1 week, 5 days little guy.

The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

.Pride is Forever.

I just picked this up again last week, except for a console instead of my crappy laptop.

I just had the most epic fight of all time. 3 Mammoths, 2 giants, a Frost Dragon, and an Orc (me) slugfest. They shoulda put that fight on the next Wrestlemania PPV. Sh** was EPIC.
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Finally finished it yesterday ... was level 68 ... probably had 150+ hours into it ... been playing it since mid December when I took 2 weeks off over the holidays and been only game I have been playing for last 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by pickledpunk View Post
    Finally finished it yesterday ... was level 68 ... probably had 150+ hours into it ... been playing it since mid December when I took 2 weeks off over the holidays and been only game I have been playing for last 4 months.
    Finished the game as in Main storylines, or as in every non-infinite quest?
    "The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

I got my 1000/1000 achievement points so finished pretty much all main quests/main-side quests.

Mage College, Companions, Thieves Guild, Brotherhood, Civil War, Demon Quests, Main Story, Thane of evey city

Problem is game gets really easy once you get up there

never been into games like this.... but this is the best game I've ever played... by far. i've beaten god of war 3, assasins creed 2 and brotherhood, force unleashed 2 and a couple others I can't think of right nowl.... I ame 75+ hours into skyrim, finished all the main quests but still going strong on side missions and loving the **** out of it. about done though.

my lady tells me oblivion is just about as good but she didnt' barely even get into it before she had to quit. should I buy it? I LOVED skyrim and understnad that oblivion won't be quite as good but even if it is almost there, I'm gonna get it... let a ***** know.

by the way........ Companion and Dark Brotherhood like a mofucca!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Garth View Post
    I am smart. You are morans
    It really is too good not to put in the sig for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chito View Post
    Then go read the first 6 Sword of Truth books.
    say huh???????????
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Garth View Post
    I am smart. You are morans
    It really is too good not to put in the sig for a bit.

+ Reply to Thread