+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: The Cooking Thread

OMG!!!!!!! Want!!!............perfect for a diabetic......lol...

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by rock05173 View Post
    brine in what?? I use tea for my chicken
    Next time you should get some tea from the Jiuhua tea plantation. They have C Cup Virgins pick your tea leaves for you... a quick summary...

The Jiuhua tea plantation in the Henan Province hires virgins with C-cup breasts to pick tea by grabbing the leaves with their lips and then dropping them into a wicker basket nestled between their breasts.

The women can not touch the leaves or the basket with their hands, and in addition to specifically requesting C-cup breasts, the plantation also requires that the women have no visible scars or wounds. According to the spokesperson for the company, this odd requirement comes from a legend about how the tea used to be picked by the mouths of fairies. With this method, the tea is supposed to be infused with the virility and purity of the virgins, which is then passed on to the person who drinks the tea.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    The fuk is "mock" meat made from?? Soy?? They made me eat that in jail, it blows, bad dude.
    dude, seriously. there was this one time years ago when my mom brought home chinese food. it was arguably one of the best chinese food i ever had. then i learned it was from a vegetarian restaurant & it wasn't meat. mind blown.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post
    Next time you should get some tea from the Jiuhua tea plantation. They have C Cup Virgins pick your tea leaves for you... a quick summary...

So the virgin saliva does the trick...

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    dude, seriously. there was this one time years ago when my mom brought home chinese food. it was arguably one of the best chinese food i ever had. then i learned it was from a vegetarian restaurant & it wasn't meat. mind blown.
    I'm sure what you had was good. The sh!t I had was jailhouse cuisine...yuck

Abortion Inc.

Mock meat is for poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Premier View Post
    Mock meat is for poor people.
    HAHA! it is when you think about it. its price per lb is almost like beef but then you rehydrate it then it swells to 3x it's weight. i later find out tonight that it's not that palatable when cooked sans meat. i sauteed it with garlic, onion, chopped eggplant, a lil oyster sauce & black bean sauce. maybe i should have used ginger.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

What do some of you cooking connoisseurs use as a marinade/rub on your steaks before grilling? I don't do a lot of cooking, but do feel I am very good on a grill with steak, pork chops, ribs, burgers, etc. For steaks and burgers I've always used basically the same thing: garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and Italian dressing mix. Just throw them all in a bowl, mix them up, and rub them on the steaks or burgers. And they always come out really good. But lately I've been wanting to try something different. So any ideas would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    What do some of you cooking connoisseurs use as a marinade/rub on your steaks before grilling? I don't do a lot of cooking, but do feel I am very good on a grill with steak, pork chops, ribs, burgers, etc. For steaks and burgers I've always used basically the same thing: garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, and Italian dressing mix. Just throw them all in a bowl, mix them up, and rub them on the steaks or burgers. And they always come out really good. But lately I've been wanting to try something different. So any ideas would be appreciated.
    Depends on the cut and what I'm serving it with. If I'm just snacking on a sirloin or a round, salt pepper ginger garlic cayenne. If I'm grilling a t-bone or a bone in ribeye I'll just use salt pepper lemon and EVOO with about 1 to 2 minutes a side on high heat.

I like mesquite and lime marinades for ribeyes. Mustard pepper powder for hamburgers or even your favorite bbq sauce poured right in to the mix. Apple marinades also work with fatty cuts.
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.

“No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand.”

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Steaks, just salt and black pepper. I like my steak to taste like steak. Now for burgers, I have done this for years, its so easy, I cover and mean absolutely cover the raw patties in Franks Red Hot before grilling. When they are done, theres no heat to them, just a wonderful flavor.

Abortion Inc.

+ Reply to Thread