+ Reply to Thread
Page 125 of 214 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 123 124 125 126 127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2140

Thread: Game of Thrones (HBO Sunday nights @ 10PM EST/9PM CST)

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Well it hasn't ended yet, as far as the books go. There are still two more of those to go. But your guess is a good one. Shared by many
    Oh, so he's still writing the books?! So this will be going on for quite a while yet?! I like how the production values appear to be increasing each series (from what I've seen!)

Also, glad Ned Stark and the King died, not because I didn't like them but as a Brit it's hard to get past that it's Sean Bean and the guy from The Full Monty (and various other British TV comedy shows)!

I was drawing the conclusion from the fact that it's suggested that the WWs can only be defeated by fire (the guy "touched by a White Walker" who tries to kill the Night Watch commander in Season 1 could only be stopped by fire, so drew that conclusion?!)

I'm also happy because an actress that I fancy from a silly British soap (only one I watch!) is coming into it. Ok it goes against what I said above but she's a fitty and I'm hoping we see her naked!

Yep, I'm easily pleased!
    Last edited by OliG83v.2; 03-19-2013 at 05:00 AM.

^ ^ ^
    Ahh, that's the girl who's playing Missandei. Dany's translator once she gets to Slavers Bay

That is quite a cute little ass on her

Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    Oh, so he's still writing the books?! So this will be going on for quite a while yet?! I like how the production values appear to be increasing each series (from what I've seen!)

Also, glad Ned Stark and the King died, not because I didn't like them but as a Brit it's hard to get past that it's Sean Bean and the guy from The Full Monty (and various other British TV comedy shows)!

I was drawing the conclusion from the fact that it's suggested that the WWs can only be defeated by fire (the guy "touched by a White Walker" who tries to kill the Night Watch commander in Season 1 could only be stopped by fire, so drew that conclusion?!)

I'm also happy because an actress that I fancy from a silly British soap (only one I watch!) is coming into it. Ok it goes against what I said above but she's a fitty and I'm hoping we see her naked!

Yep, I'm easily pleased!
    I'm guessing it will be about 8-9 seasons worth

The books will ultimately total to seven, but they are already splitting book 3 into two seasons, this one and the next one. Books 4 and 5 were like one huge book split in two, as he told half the chracters story in one and the rest in the other, but both books were long and the last two will probably be just as big, if not bigger. So nine seasons may be right. The producers are predicting that number

^ ^ ^
    Ahh, that's the girl who's playing Missandei. Dany's translator once she gets to Slavers Bay

That is quite a cute little ass on her
    It is, I'd quite like to die motorboating that!

That video doesn't do justice to how cute she is! I've always been a sucker for half caste girls with the nice afro and big old bazzokas!

New pictures......

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Yeah, I just had to watch it a few more times myself. Man am I pumped for this

You know what's the most amazing thing going on there, is Dany with Drogon on a chain. I mean, all these great warriors arcoss the land. All with their giant swords, axes, spears, bows, etc. But none of them are a match for this gorgeous little thing. Because she's walking around with a friggin flame thrower chained to her wrist. And if shit gets too busy, she has two more as back up

YES!

Just this hottie, but the ultimate underdog...until those Dragons were born. Now it's on and she "will have no mercy" upon anyone.

I just was loaned the first book, I'm going to put up a hammock and read until I pass out next day off.

Thanks guys for making this a great thread. This has become not only mine, but my entire families favorite show BY FAR.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    It is, I'd quite like to die motorboating that!

That video doesn't do justice to how cute she is! I've always been a sucker for half caste girls with the nice afro and big old bazzokas!

What's a caste?
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    What's a caste?
    I don't know, but whatever it is, I want to put my dick in it

Clips!!!

Don't worry. They're short. They don't give anything away

+ Reply to Thread