+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 268 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2675

Thread: Game of Thrones (HBO Sunday nights @ 10PM EST/9PM CST)

Vale has been MIA for days

Must have seen episode 9

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Vale has been MIA for days

Must have seen episode 9
    Ha. My wife almost cried after that episode. I think it's great that the show does that. It makes every serious encounter actually have an ominous undertone....the thought of "maybe this is it.." Most shows you know that nothing serious will happen to certain people.

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Great show. Never read or even heard of the books but...wow. I may have to pick one up eventually.

Tired of the Greedjoy kid (I cheered at the end of his speech), Stannis is boring and lame and I'm glad they are leaving that lame city of Qarth. Wasn't feeling those parts, Daeny would have gotten straight annoying if she wasn't so damn hot. Tired of the older Stark girl as well.

Really like the crippled Stark, Arya Stark, Dwarf Lannister and the woman that kicks ass. LOVE those storylines and where they are taking them. Makes me want to watch even more.

Can't believe how hot the queer kings Queen is. Google imaged her and she looks amazing on the show and kind of ho hum in real life IMO. That little smirk she has goes a long ways in her portrayal of an ambitious would be queen. Just smoking hot.

Jeoffrey is damn annoying, like in a pro wrestling heel kind of way. The kid plays that role so well I find myself rooting for him to be beheaded.

Just great acting all around. So many characters though! Kind of hard to keep up with them, almost makes me want to watch the series again in the future so I can kind of get a better feel of all the characters.

Yeah, episode 9 was epic television. However, I felt the ending of episode 10 was....well...I just looked at it blankly and thought...."really? we dont have enough shows and movies dedicated to this subject?" Just felt like they could do better. For a moment I felt like I was watching a Hercules/Xena/LOTR flick. When the acting is THAT DAMN GOOD and then we have to be subjected to CGI, it just takes something away for me.

Anywho, looking forward to next season.

Also, The Kingslayer....how badass of a nickname is that to have in life?
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Holy shit, you finished season 2 already?!?!?!

Here I was wondering if you got through episode 9 and 10 of season one. Jeez. You're worse than I am at blowing through new shows

I hear you on the Dragon aspect, but don't worry. This is not going to become some sort of wizards trolls and goblins kind of thing. Yes there are Dragons and Giant Wolves and White Walkers and some evidence of magic, but to me it's JUST enough of it, and never goes too far. The show is mostly about the motivations, politics and interrelationships of the characters

As far as the amount of characters and the size of the world, yeah it's rather huge. Epic, you might say. But if you ever read the books, you would see that they actually cut out almost half of the side characters and storylines. It's a gigantic universe Martin created and written brilliantly. The show condenses things the best it can, but it's still a lot to take in. There are sites you can go on to check out character bio's and maps and so forth if your ever wondering who is who again or where people are in relation to other places

And yeah, The King Slayer is an awesome name. Jaime is one of the most fascinating characters I've ever read or watched and just may be my favorite character. Here's a video based on him that I love...

Last edited by PatSox; 01-29-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Actually, I really like the dragons. I think it's kind of a nice touch that here is this girl, who would be the total underdog, but she has these dragons...this is where I agree that it's just the right touch, just the right amount of that kind of element.

It's the white walkers that I don't care for. But it's really a small thing when comparing how much of the show I really did enjoy.

I've already checked out a few maps and this is definitely something I can geek out over. I love these little clips you guys are posting, really gets me into it more.

And it is crazy how many similarities this show and Skyrim has with each other. The creators of the game must have been fans of the books?
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    Actually, I really like the dragons. I think it's kind of a nice touch that here is this girl, who would be the total underdog, but she has these dragons...this is where I agree that it's just the right touch, just the right amount of that kind of element.

It's the white walkers that I don't care for. But it's really a small thing when comparing how much of the show I really did enjoy.

I've already checked out a few maps and this is definitely something I can geek out over. I love these little clips you guys are posting, really gets me into it more.

And it is crazy how many similarities this show and Skyrim has with each other. The creators of the game must have been fans of the books?
    Another good video......damn, now I'm getting the fever again

It's the best show I've ever seen. Glad you checked it out and got into it.

Cool other people like Jaime Lannister. Kimi hates him and so does my other friend that watches so I figured I was the only one rooting for the heel there.

"I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" - The Dynamite Kid: Iron Mike Tyson

"I wish they had hot dogs in jail..." - Takeru "The Tsunami" Kobayashi

MMA Eliminator XXVII Winner

2x UFF Champ

Abortion Inc.

Lord Abortion
    BigPappaStump
    LittlestHobo
    Cavebear
    MattyDeathMetal

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Abortion View Post
    It's the best show I've ever seen. Glad you checked it out and got into it.

Cool other people like Jaime Lannister. Kimi hates him and so does my other friend that watches so I figured I was the only one rooting for the heel there.
    Oh man, Jaime is awesome. I love this scene from season one.

Any Last Words?

"I cut off his head, so......no"

If this was pro wrestling, Jamie lanister would be a "cool heel"...

I cant help but route and cheer for the guy...even if he is a sister fu ker.

Im interested to see where this goes with him and the woman knight.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    Great show. Never read or even heard of the books but...wow. I may have to pick one up eventually.

Tired of the Greedjoy kid (I cheered at the end of his speech), Stannis is boring and lame and I'm glad they are leaving that lame city of Qarth. Wasn't feeling those parts, Daeny would have gotten straight annoying if she wasn't so damn hot. Tired of the older Stark girl as well.

weird. stannis & theon are the only people i sympathize with on that show.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

+ Reply to Thread