+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Late stop hurtting a fighters career

"I Train UFC."

Default Late stop hurtting a fighters career

With the stoppage of the CB fight, there is a lot of talk about error on the side caution and protecting the fighter. Is there a fighter that you can think where it wasn't stopped quick enough and it seemed to hurt his career thereafter?

Quote Originally Posted by sblick View Post
    With the stoppage of the CB fight, there is a lot of talk about error on the side caution and protecting the fighter. Is there a fighter that you can think where it wasn't stopped quick enough and it seemed to hurt his career thereafter?
    watch boxing. mma is still the much more safer sport, hence more bitching after a stoppage. most boxers don't complain a stoppage because they still don't know where they are after hundreds of powershots to the noggin.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    watch boxing. mma is still the much more safer sport, hence more bitching after a stoppage. most boxers don't complain a stoppage because they still don't know where they are after hundreds of powershots to the noggin.
    Yup....Huhuh...ahuh

CB Dollaway is an asswipe. Of course he complained about the stoppage, this isn't his first time doing it (pretended he didn't tap vs Sadalloh) and it won't be the last.

Before his fight we had a ref who needed Bowles to tell him that Page was unconcious from a choke.

Then we had a fighter eat a knee and turtle up to be saved by the bell, only to lie in the same spot for the next minute, clearly unable to continue and make it to the 2nd round, but the referee was too ****ing stupid to stop the fight. Yeah, the dude didn't even get up to go to his corner. Probably should've stopped that one brah.

"I Train UFC."

After the second GSP fight, BJ said Prillo stopping the fight saved his career.

+ Reply to Thread