+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Boardwalk Empire Discussion Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Tapout2.2 View Post
    I'm hoping they use Owens death to bring Harrow back in to do what he does best, cap fools.
    I'm thinking that's what they're setting up. Both with what seems to be leading to a Jillian and Richard falling out and Nucky's sudden need for an agent of death, it could culminate in Nucky turning to Richard to help deal with his Gyp problem

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    I'm thinking that's what they're setting up. Both with what seems to be leading to a Jillian and Richard falling out and Nucky's sudden need for an agent of death, it could culminate in Nucky turning to Richard to help deal with his Gyp problem
    Back before the season preview, I wanna say I remember a clip where Nucky says to Richard, "You have a set up job tools, that I could find useful.." I think?

Perhaps the greatest episode this show has ever had, last night. You fuckers happy NOW???

Last edited by PatSox; 11-27-2012 at 11:52 AM.

Nice to see Capone back in the center of the action. I wonder how much longer until he takes over Chicago and Torrio steps down.

Perhaps the greatest episode this show has ever had, last night. You fuckers happy NOW???
    Agreed. It was really incredible. I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    Agreed. It was really incredible. I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish
    What was it like, 2-3 minutes in, guys come walking out the elevator shooting? I was like, "holy crap, ALREADY???" And it never slowed down from there. Just a tense episode with so much going on.

And next week looks like quite the season finally. I was surprised to see that it wasn't a 90 minute, or even 2 hour episode next week. From the previews it looks like they have so much shit happening. Guess it will be another jam packed show

Definitely the best episode of the series, and yeah, I was more than satisfied last night. I actually stood up from the bed and clapped after Capone's line, "We've been on the road for 18 hours. I need a bath...some chow...and then you and me can sit down, and talk about who dies. Huh?" <cue the big grin>

I'm elated Chalky's and Capone are back in the fold. And what about Harrow spreading out his tools across the bed?

Can't wait for next week.
    Originally Posted by Baphomet3
    I literally cannot wait until you die

Originally Posted by jUrZiiRacist
    I hope everyone involved in this ****ing dies.

Originally Posted By CaveBear
    Die, all of you.

I have a feeling Harrow is just gearing up to go in and get Tommy out of there. And he's going to take out every man Gyp left behind there, in the process

Hopefully Jillian gets in the way and finds one of his bullets as well

What was it like, 2-3 minutes in, guys come walking out the elevator shooting? I was like, "holy crap, ALREADY???" And it never slowed down from there. Just a tense episode with so much going on.

And next week looks like quite the season finally. I was surprised to see that it wasn't a 90 minute, or even 2 hour episode next week. From the previews it looks like they have so much shit happening. Guess it will be another jam packed show
    To me this end of season war looks very similar to the war they had to end the Sopranos. Only this time, it's being executed 1,000 times better.

It definitely be interesting to see Van Alden show up as one of Capone's hitmen, considering the history between Nucky and Van Alden. Capone doesn't know Van Alden's real identity yet.

+ Reply to Thread