+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Professional Soccer discussion

Can't figure out how to embed this one, but here's the Cisse goal:
    http://msn.foxsports.com/video?video...sharepermalink
    Underdog Challenge V Champion

he's a wizard! well that's it for chelsea in the top 4

Quote Originally Posted by boonebaker View Post
    What a game by Papiss Demba Cisse today! Both goals were fantastic, the second might have been the goal of the season! Magpies are making the race for 4th interesting but the 2 games remaining certainly favor Tottenham.
    Easily the coolest ****in goal I've seen in a good while. Was rooting against Newcastle for Tottenham's sake, but watching Cisse was just ****in cool.
    MMAF: 13-9 ACFL: 17-14-1 UFF: 17-7-1 EFCF: 17-14 RBM: 1-0 TOTAL: 65-44-2
    Former SBFL Champion

2010 & 2011 OD LW GP Champ
    PROUD Supporter of Sakuraba, CroCop, Sakurai, Wandy, Machida, Misaki, Takaya, Kawajiri and Minotauro!
    Riding the bandwagons of Werdum, Chan Sung Jung, Hunt, Hioki, Shogun, JDS, and Chris Cyborg!
    Hating on Arona and Akiyama!

Remember Andy Hug forever!

I've got some free time on my hands with the semester being over and having not found a job for the time being, so I've been playing with some random computer tools. Took my first shot at Adobe Premiere and here's what I put together...

Papiss Cisse's Newcastle Goals
    Last edited by boonebaker; 05-05-2012 at 08:08 AM.

Wow that was a disaster of a game by the Gunners. That makes tomorrow's Newcastle-Man City game even more interesting than it already was. Newcastle was obviously going to play for the win, but they were still gonna be on the outside looking in....now with this Arsenal slip up, Newcastle can slide into the top 4 with a win...

Newcastle will lose tomorrow I have no doubts about that, Man City are just to strong for everybody right now.
    Mike Goldberg: "You know Joe, When Matt and his brother Mark Hughes were growing up, they would pound each other behind the barn."

See gallo try and use a soccer move by faking injury

Well done Man City, an amazing way to win a title, the last few minutes were just insane it was just a great moment when they scored the winner. Sure they have bought the league but they have a tremendously loyal fan base who deserve success and I can see them doing great things in Europe in the years to come, unless UEFA get serious about the new financial fair play rules (if that happens they are ****ed)

I have to feel sorry for Man Utd and their fans though, I know exactly how they feel, as it happened to my team a few years ago but I can see them coming back much stronger next year, they always seem to do that.

Arsenal 3rd and got the guaranteed CL spot and Spurs 4th (Think they will make the Champions League as Bayern Munich will beat Chelsea in the final)
    Mike Goldberg: "You know Joe, When Matt and his brother Mark Hughes were growing up, they would pound each other behind the barn."

Quote Originally Posted by cutch View Post
    I have to feel sorry for Man Utd and their fans though, I know exactly how they feel, as it happened to my team a few years ago but I can see them coming back much stronger next year, they always seem to do that.
    Pfftttt.... feel sorry for Man Utd fans? Please.

Arsenal 3rd and got the guaranteed CL spot and Spurs 4th (Think they will make the Champions League as Bayern Munich will beat Chelsea in the final)
    I hate waiting..... nothing worse than when your team no longer controls its own destiny. Almost every fan knows that feeling - when it's no longer "we need to beat so&so" it's "Ok, now we need so&so to lose or so&so to beat so&so by such&such"... ****in miserable bull**** lol

Feel sorry for us Spurs fans; **** Man Utd.
    MMAF: 13-9 ACFL: 17-14-1 UFF: 17-7-1 EFCF: 17-14 RBM: 1-0 TOTAL: 65-44-2
    Former SBFL Champion

2010 & 2011 OD LW GP Champ
    PROUD Supporter of Sakuraba, CroCop, Sakurai, Wandy, Machida, Misaki, Takaya, Kawajiri and Minotauro!
    Riding the bandwagons of Werdum, Chan Sung Jung, Hunt, Hioki, Shogun, JDS, and Chris Cyborg!
    Hating on Arona and Akiyama!

Remember Andy Hug forever!

Yeah, **** MAN U!!!

I ****ing loved seeing all their fans clapping and celebrating as though they'd won it, then Man City pulled it out and they cut back to all them dippit cunts crying!

HA HA HA HA! Unlucky wankers!

I have a great day yesterday! Lol

+ Reply to Thread