+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 164 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98 99 100 108 148 ... LastLast

Thread: ***The Official Vancouver Canucks Discussion Thread***

Luongo goes to Toronto. Burke will recognize this is one of the only ways he saves his job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky Supafly View Post
    There's no need to go Fox News on this shit, you fucking dildo.
    Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    This is me vs you. One on Bum!

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Luongo goes to Toronto. Burke will recognize this is one of the only ways he saves his job.
    If Bobby Loo had a hard time with the pressure in Vancouver, Toronto will be a pleasant dream for him...

o.o

No, he's going to Tampa Bay, or Florida.

His wife is a stubborn pig headed Italian broodmother who first refused to move to Vancouver and made Bobby Loo fly down to Florida to go see him all the time the first two years that he joined Vancouver. And the MOMENT she moved in with him in Vancouver, he lost his mojo, he lost his balls. Her whole entire family is in Florida, she wants to be near them, and you can bet your sox that she's asking him to pick those two teams.

I don't know how much longer Theodore is signed for, but Flo would surely consider bringing Loo back to his original team, and TB is in DIRE need of a goalie. Florida probably has more assets to offer, but TB also has some young up and coming talent.

Besides, Burke is done for in Toronto, the Kessell move completely sabotaged his tenure, and the Leafs aren't even lose to being rebuilt.
    Last edited by Jabberwocky Supafly; 04-26-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Kesler has shoulder surgery...6 months to recover. Damn. Might explain why he looked so blah all year.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

Going to be a sad day when Luongo is gone ...He has handled this whole situation extremely well. The guy will forever be one of my all time favourite Canucks, and whichever Eastern team he ends up with will instantly be my (very very distant) second favourite team.

I'm very excited to see what Schneider can do, as I believe he will be an All-Star calibre goalie...But ya, bittersweet.

Quote Originally Posted by airjasper View Post
    Going to be a sad day when Luongo is gone ...He has handled this whole situation extremely well. The guy will forever be one of my all time favourite Canucks, and whichever Eastern team he ends up with will instantly be my (very very distant) second favourite team.

I'm very excited to see what Schneider can do, as I believe he will be an All-Star calibre goalie...But ya, bittersweet.
    Well, you can always follow him on twitter for fun like this:
    http://canucksarmy.com/2013/1/11/str...-the_ironsheik
    The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
    -- Camus

I know Henrik and his wife Johanna a bit. Talking to her yesterday she said there was never any chance he would play in Europe this year, but if the season was scrubbed, then he would have gone, but her and the kid s would have stayed. As well, they recently bought a new house in Southlands (largely for her horses), which makes me wonder what their plans are for his next contract. They really like Vancouver, so I strongly suspect they are planning on staying.

Quote Originally Posted by someguy View Post
    I know Henrik and his wife Johanna a bit. Talking to her yesterday she said there was never any chance he would play in Europe this year, but if the season was scrubbed, then he would have gone, but her and the kid s would have stayed. As well, they recently bought a new house in Southlands (largely for her horses), which makes me wonder what their plans are for his next contract. They really like Vancouver, so I strongly suspect they are planning on staying.
    That's awesome. How do you know them?

I really hope those 2 are Canucks for life. Everything i've read in the news points to them loving it in Vancouver. I just pray if they do stay they can at least get 1 Stanley Cup. Would be a shame if those 2 didn't.

That's awesome. How do you know them?

I really hope those 2 are Canucks for life. Everything i've read in the news points to them loving it in Vancouver. I just pray if they do stay they can at least get 1 Stanley Cup. Would be a shame if those 2 didn't.
    We know them through our kids.

David Booth out 4-6 weeks as well. Their second line has been decimated. Not the end of the world though.

David Booth out 4-6 weeks as well. Their second line has been decimated. Not the end of the world though.
    More opportunity for the Honey Badger. Good.
    The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
    -- Camus

+ Reply to Thread