+ Reply to Thread
Page 959 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 459 859 909 949 957 958 959 960 961 969 1009 1059 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 12070

Thread: Rate the last movie you saw with no spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    Life is a little better now.

Glad I am not American.
    You say that a lot. A little too often actually. Makes me suspicious

It's almost like the guy who says, "You know what? I'm GLAD everyone hates me....no really, I am"

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post

It's almost like the guy who says, "You know what? I'm GLAD everyone hates me....no really, I am"
    You mean Jackel?
    Send lawyers, guns, and money... the shit has hit the fan.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjn-VGXlEsU

Are you saying that I am a lil suspect, know what I mean?
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    Are you saying that I am a lil suspect, know what I mean?
    I really don't know what to tAyell yuh

What up MADtown

Quote Originally Posted by patsox View Post
    i really don't know what to tayell yuh

what up madtown
    usa usa usa!!

I really don't know what to tAyell yuh

What up MADtown
    Lifeuhhhhh......locogaaaaaaaaaaaaatoooo!
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Night and the City (French poster shown, obviously)

Stars Richard Widmark

As a small time hustler and con artist in London who tries to become a promoter of greco roman wrestling, which back in those days was MMA without jiujitsu. Seeing what he thinks is the chance to build a UFC type of empire he begs, borrows, steals, commits forgery, swindles, cons, and puts himself afoul of the organized crime syndicate in a desperate attempt to put together, what he thinks is a sure thing.

Fantastic movie, really. Widmark is absolutely fantastic. Gives a performance worthy of Deniro, and looks great as a young man on black and white. Francis L Sullivan

and Herbert Lom as crime syndicate bosses both steal several scenes, plus some of the legendary greco wrestlers of the early 20th century (Stanislaus Zbyszko, Mike Mazurki ) are very convincing and there are some great fight scenes that MMA fans will be able to appreciate

Presented by TCM as "film noir," genre, and written, produced, and directed by communists who had fled the United States,this a very dark movie and very much worth watching

It gets a rare 9/10 from me

African Cats - 8 of 10.

Nature docu about motherhood in the African wilderness and the joy and cruelty, the beauty and sorrow, the struggle for survival that is life in the pridelands. Lots of powerful behavioral situations that really tug at your heart and challenge your evolutionary concepts. One of the more interesting elements is a rivalry between two lion prides. The unusual part is that the northern pride is ruled by FIVE mature males. It's unusual to see two.

Reanimator - 9 of 10.

Campy, quirky, Lovecraftian sci-fi with a great pace and some spot-on performances. Lots of fun.

The Eagle - 3/10

It was tolerable work of fiction but when dealing with history...& the casting, specifically tatum, fails on so many levels. i'm not british(obviously) but the way they treated the tribesmen was offensive to say the least.

Watching all the Django Unchained trailers tonight during UFC & boxing, I got in the mood for Inglorious Basterds. Hot damn, I love this movie - 10/10 in my eyes. I'm a little drunk right now, and at the point where Brad Pitt is speechisizing - I'm ready to go get 100 nazi scalps.
    Underdog Challenge V Champion

+ Reply to Thread