+ Reply to Thread
Page 960 of 1138 FirstFirst ... 460 860 910 950 958 959 960 961 962 970 1010 1060 ... LastLast
Results 9,591 to 9,600 of 11373

Thread: Rate the last movie you saw with no spoilers.

African Cats - 8 of 10.

Nature docu about motherhood in the African wilderness and the joy and cruelty, the beauty and sorrow, the struggle for survival that is life in the pridelands. Lots of powerful behavioral situations that really tug at your heart and challenge your evolutionary concepts. One of the more interesting elements is a rivalry between two lion prides. The unusual part is that the northern pride is ruled by FIVE mature males. It's unusual to see two.

Reanimator - 9 of 10.

Campy, quirky, Lovecraftian sci-fi with a great pace and some spot-on performances. Lots of fun.

The Eagle - 3/10

It was tolerable work of fiction but when dealing with history...& the casting, specifically tatum, fails on so many levels. i'm not british(obviously) but the way they treated the tribesmen was offensive to say the least.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Watching all the Django Unchained trailers tonight during UFC & boxing, I got in the mood for Inglorious Basterds. Hot damn, I love this movie - 10/10 in my eyes. I'm a little drunk right now, and at the point where Brad Pitt is speechisizing - I'm ready to go get 100 nazi scalps.
    Underdog Challenge V Champion

Fright night.

4/10.

Low budget stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet3 View Post
    African Cats - 8 of 10.

Nature docu about motherhood in the African wilderness and the joy and cruelty, the beauty and sorrow, the struggle for survival that is life in the pridelands. Lots of powerful behavioral situations that really tug at your heart and challenge your evolutionary concepts. One of the more interesting elements is a rivalry between two lion prides. The unusual part is that the northern pride is ruled by FIVE mature males. It's unusual to see two.
    Well, it's interesting what changes environmental pressures can cause. Cheetahs, long thought to be solitary hunters, are increasingly being observed living and hunting in groups of 2 to 4, either all male or all female, usually siblings. They are the nichest of niche fillers and were (still are) in danger of dying out due to loss of habitat and other pressures. This apparently recent adaptation may be helping them maintain numbers.
    Having no destination, I am never lost.
    --Ikkyu

Quote Originally Posted by sonzai View Post
    Well, it's interesting what changes environmental pressures can cause. Cheetahs, long thought to be solitary hunters, are increasingly being observed living and hunting in groups of 2 to 4, either all male or all female, usually siblings. They are the nichest of niche fillers and were (still are) in danger of dying out due to loss of habitat and other pressures. This apparently recent adaptation may be helping them maintain numbers.
    Three cheetahs attack one of our main characters in the film. They are brothers. It seems to be a territorial thing. Or perhaps a temporary transition from leaving mom to forming theiro own identity as a lone hunter. Three sibling adolescents clinging to eachother for cupport in the tough times between migratory plenty. For a mother cheetah with cubs, another cheetah is the worst possible scenario: it's the one thing she can't taunt, swat in the face, and then outrun leading it away from her cubs.

Can you imagine what wen through this lions head when a rival male showed up with his . . . FOUR mature sons? Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet3 View Post

Reanimator - 9 of 10.

Campy, quirky, Lovecraftian sci-fi with a great pace and some spot-on performances. Lots of fun.
    is that the movie where the head eats out that girl??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by rock05173 View Post
    is that the movie where the head eats out that girl??
    To be fair, she was totally asking for it.

the hobbit:

this is the best movie of 2012 for me. hands down. fucking gold.

9/10

may not be as 100% faithful to the book, but it's more of an experience rather than watching a movie. the 3d wasn't too shabby either. peter jackson kicks nolan's pseudo-existentialism-hipster ass.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    the hobbit:

this is the best movie of 2012 for me. hands down. fucking gold.

9/10

may not be as 100% faithful to the book, but it's more of an experience rather than watching a movie. the 3d wasn't too shabby either. peter jackson kicks nolan's pseudo-existentialism-hipster ass.
    Do you know if you saw it in 48 fps or 24 fps?

+ Reply to Thread