PDA

View Full Version : WTF is this stupid ass "Dougie" dance?

Lifer
10-11-2010, 11:37 AM
I don’t know if I’m spelling it right. I don’t know what all these dumbasses think they’re doing with this lame ass “Dougie” but what in the **** is it supposed to be? Where did it come from? Why do all these *NFL PLAYERS* think it makes them look cool? Will it go away soon? Can the NFL please ban it?

Someone please answer these questions for me.

ResoluteProtector
10-11-2010, 11:50 AM
I don’t know if I’m spelling it right. I don’t know what all these dumbasses think they’re doing with this lame ass “Dougie” but what in the **** is it supposed to be? Where did it come from? Why do all these *NFL PLAYERS* think it makes them look cool? Will it go away soon? Can the NFL please ban it?

Someone please answer these questions for me.

You're spelling it correctly. I don't know what it's supposed to be other than a modified two step. It comes from Cali. The NFL Players think it's cool, because it's popular in the clubs and with the young and urban crowds. I suspect it will go away pretty quickly, just like the majority of other dances. Doubt it'll be banned though.

Lifer
10-11-2010, 12:23 PM
So people are just making up little dances these days, huh? I’m pretty far removed from the urban, underground, dance and club scene but that seems pretty lame.

calmyourmind3
10-11-2010, 12:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XrRYP-D0PM

d3murf
10-14-2010, 08:09 PM
You're spelling it correctly. I don't know what it's supposed to be other than a modified two step. It comes from Cali. The NFL Players think it's cool, because it's popular in the clubs and with the young and urban crowds. I suspect it will go away pretty quickly, just like the majority of other dances. Doubt it'll be banned though.

Comes from Cali??? " LOL, man why did I look in this weak ass Forum? That's what I get for trying to expand my Horizon! Here's a lil Information for Your Summer vacation! The "Dougie" is a Modified version of the Dallas Boogie (Origin Dallas, TX) Check out a song from Dallas rapper Lil Will (Circa 2008) called "My Dougie, I'm Fresh?" Same exact dance with a slight Mod in the legs. The song that got this Dance popular to the Masses is the Cali Swag District song called "Teach me How to Dougie". In this song 2/3 rappers let you Lames Know that Cali is not the Originator of this Dance.

"I ain't from Dallas, but I D-Town Boogie!"--Smooth

"Down South Dance that we Learned a lil' too Fast, bought it to the hood and got the whole Crew Ass"--Yung

Since this is an MMA Forum I will let ya'll know...My Fav Fighter is from Dallas--he goes by the name KING MO! Go look at footage of his Ring entrances in Japan and he does alot of D-Town Boogie'n

This is just a Dance ya'll--calm down, it'll be over before you know it..Football Players with a Cold Dougie. "Willis Mcgahee"--RB Ravens, "Dez Bryant"--WR Cowboys, "Anthony Armstrong" WR Redskins

ResoluteProtector
10-14-2010, 10:06 PM
Comes from Cali??? " LOL, man why did I look in this weak ass Forum? That's what I get for trying to expand my Horizon! Here's a lil Information for Your Summer vacation! The "Dougie" is a Modified version of the Dallas Boogie (Origin Dallas, TX) Check out a song from Dallas rapper Lil Will (Circa 2008) called "My Dougie, I'm Fresh?" Same exact dance with a slight Mod in the legs. The song that got this Dance popular to the Masses is the Cali Swag District song called "Teach me How to Dougie". In this song 2/3 rappers let you Lames Know that Cali is not the Originator of this Dance.

"I ain't from Dallas, but I D-Town Boogie!"--Smooth

"Down South Dance that we Learned a lil' too Fast, bought it to the hood and got the whole Crew Ass"--Yung

Since this is an MMA Forum I will let ya'll know...My Fav Fighter is from Dallas--he goes by the name KING MO! Go look at footage of his Ring entrances in Japan and he does alot of D-Town Boogie'n

This is just a Dance ya'll--calm down, it'll be over before you know it..Football Players with a Cold Dougie. "Willis Mcgahee"--RB Ravens, "Dez Bryant"--WR Cowboys, "Anthony Armstrong" WR Redskins

Forgive me for me not knowing the "true" origin of this weak *ss dance.;)

calmyourmind3
10-15-2010, 05:36 AM
It looks like gay men trying to dance like women.

Lord Garth
10-15-2010, 05:50 AM
Your guys have it wrong. It's the "Doogie dance," made popular by Neil Patrick Harris

HellsAngel
10-15-2010, 07:15 AM
D3murf made this one a five star.

Lifer
10-15-2010, 07:27 AM
I was actually hoping that d3murf left this site for good.

HellsAngel
10-15-2010, 07:34 AM
No one is better at unintentional comedy.

d3murf
10-15-2010, 08:59 AM
No one is better at unintentional comedy.

lol Believe me Bro, Everything I do is very intentional!

d3murf
10-15-2010, 09:01 AM
I was actually hoping that d3murf left this site for good.

Sometimes I'm in Law Loy mode...Every Summer I return like the Ice Cream Man! Other than that, I just pick my spots..

Lifer
10-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Law Loy? Did you do that intentionally?

lol Believe me Bro, Everything I do is very intentional!

Oh everyone is aware that you are just being yourself. But it just so happens that you being yourself is hilarious to some of us. You’re not trying to be funny, but you are.

KINGofLA
10-15-2010, 11:08 AM
So that's what that is... I was wondering why everyone was doing the same dance. That's the one where they pretend like they're combing their hair right?

d3murf
10-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Law Loy? Did you do that intentionally?

Oh everyone is aware that you are just being yourself. But it just so happens that you being yourself is hilarious to some of us. You’re not trying to be funny, but you are.

Damn it's funny how you know who I am, and I have never even heard of you til' about a Post or Two ago. Anyway, I can tell by the Direct Messages I get that people love it when I respond accordingly to you Lames....But guess What, I'm only here for Peace and Harmony. I've turned a New Leaf. :-) So everyone go watch King Mo hit that "Dougie". At 1:12 in this Video he really gets into it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZp_epTldo

Lifer
10-15-2010, 01:13 PM
I recently changed my screen name. Been here longer than you have.

calmyourmind3
10-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Damn it's funny how you know who I am, and I have never even heard of you til' about a Post or Two ago. Anyway, I can tell by the Direct Messages I get that people love it when I respond accordingly to you Lames....But guess What, I'm only here for Peace and Harmony. I've turned a New Leaf. :-) So everyone go watch King Mo hit that "Dougie". At 1:12 in this Video he really gets into it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZp_epTldo That was a good entrance.

d3murf
10-15-2010, 03:37 PM
I recently changed my screen name. Been here longer than you have.

When did I get here Smarty Jones? There's enough Bitches on My Dick, You can Hop Off Man!

TitoOrtizIsAPunk
10-15-2010, 04:54 PM
BLS is cool murf!

I will say he has to stop jocking your fresh! kind of like purekane jocks mine!

d3murf
10-15-2010, 08:54 PM
BLS is cool murf!

I will say he has to stop jocking your fresh! kind of like purekane jocks mine!

HAHA you and your Rivals! Finally a familiar name with some cred! What up TOIAP? Who's BLS?

CaveBear
10-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Christ its back............

reezykeezy
10-16-2010, 01:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLrhiwsA53s !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How has no one posted this?!?! You're welcome BLS!

animonk
10-16-2010, 06:28 AM
it goes like this..
Dougie Fresh - Dallas tx - Cali

Deathexplosion
10-16-2010, 01:01 PM
the Macarena still owns all other forms of dance.

purekane
10-16-2010, 01:19 PM
The Dougie could be done anywhere.

Hell, I did it after buying some jalepeno bagels....

HellsAngel
10-16-2010, 05:14 PM
****ing fresh jockers.